Default Which franchise is going to cripple their cap for 1/2 of or a full decade to sign KD?

Because I'm pretty sure it is indeed his Achilles. It seems like everyone saying that's what it is... they're right.

And it's KD... so you know multiple teams are going to try to max him out regardless. But most players aren't the same after that shit... few are... even if they're in their prime.

So the question is... which franchise just won the cap crippling lottery? Which might actually turn into a decade if they compound it with bad signings along the way.

So much for him and Kyrie teaming up. Maybe Kyrie stays in Boston now.

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Which franchise is going to cripple their cap for a half a decade to sign KD?

lakers are used to crippling their finances by paying guys with bum achilles

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Which franchise is going to cripple their cap for 1/2 of or a full decade to sign KD?

You could see tonight that he

Default Re: Which franchise is going to cripple their cap for 1/2 of or a full decade to sign KD?

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You could see tonight that he

Sure, he'd still be an elite shooter, but you don't pay a guy 40+ million dollars a year to be a shooter, in my opinion, without that having lingering effects on what your total roster looks like.

KD will still be a great player, but the "best player in the world" conversation is completely over as of... right now... for the rest of his career.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

F uck KD and whoever signs him.

we'll take him

idgaf if he ripped his Achilles and calf in half

it wont be a problem because next time a team wont rush him back from injury. hes going to take his time coming back and he'll be just as great.