Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hawks Break All Time Franchise Record For Wins

And crush Pheonix's playoff hopes in the process

Default Re: Hawks Break All Time Franchise Record For Wins

ok someone has to standout in public and say this.
    to pheonix suns:
    Your team is a joke. Your players are bunch of Jokers.
    Your FO operation is a joke. ur player signing in a joke.
    your franchise player(?) is a joke. your let-go-of-Dragic is a joke.
    your roaster is a joke. your performance today is a joke.
    only ur medical crew is not a joke.

Very good NBA starter

Big up the Hawks! Spurs of the East

If only my Hawks brothers were still alive to celebrate our accomplishment

where did all the Hawks fans go?

Yall really hop off just because we was coasting?

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    where did all the Hawks fans go?

Yall really hop off just because we was coasting?
    You should know by now that your team has shit fans. You are one of the few good ones.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I'm still here, and they're still selling out games so the Hawks still have fans

Banned

Did hawkfan and Richesly die? Such a disappointing fan base.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I think hawks fans just got tired of this board. the trolling act is getting old. The hawks are obviously coasting and you all think they are no good. We beat a good team and it's a wait till you are in the playoffs...you'll def get crushed there.

What's the point in wasting time arguing with some people online that are butthurt hawks > their team (except for gsw) throughout the course of the regular season?

Go live in LA LA land where the Lakers will make the playoffs next year, LeBron is either a god or garbage, Westbrook is the best thing since sliced bread...just leave us level minded hawks fans out of it (not including hawkfan...we kicked him out of the club..and that hawks fan that always hates on the team...I can't remember his name).

Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life
    I think hawks fans just got tired of this board. the trolling act is getting old. The hawks are obviously coasting and you all think they are no good. We beat a good team and it's a wait till you are in the playoffs...you'll def get crushed there.

What's the point in wasting time arguing with some people online that are butthurt hawks > their team (except for gsw) throughout the course of the regular season?

Go live in LA LA land where the Lakers will make the playoffs next year, LeBron is either a god or garbage, Westbrook is the best thing since sliced bread...just leave us level minded hawks fans out of it (not including hawkfan...we kicked him out of the club..and that hawks fan that always hates on the team...I can't remember his name).
    i wouldn't say no good...to win as many games as they did this year means they are good, that is pretty much assured. however, we've seen many teams that have had good to pretty good regular seasons only to fold in the playoffs.

the true reasoning behind everyone's lack of faith in the Hawks is that they don't have that one star/superstar to put them over the top, as it is always a collected effort with their wins (not a bad thing but you need that one player who outshines everyone on the court for the playoffs). just look at the Bulls, pretty much the same schematics over the years without DRose and their only real threat has been when DRose was present, as he could take over the game for them.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    i wouldn't say no good...to win as many games as they did this year means they are good, that is pretty much assured. however, we've seen many teams that have had good to pretty good regular seasons only to fold in the playoffs.

the true reasoning behind everyone's lack of faith in the Hawks is that they don't have that one star/superstar to put them over the top, as it is always a collected effort with their wins (not a bad thing but you need that one player who outshines everyone on the court for the playoffs). just look at the Bulls, pretty much the same schematics over the years without DRose and their only real threat has been when DRose was present, as he could take over the game for them.
    Very valid point...it makes me wonder and I have my own doubts due to this. That's part of the reason I'm pumped about the playoffs this year, I want to see if the hawks can break the mold and win without a superstar. I really think they have enough good players to make up for the lack of a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life
    Very valid point...it makes me wonder and I have my own doubts due to this. That's part of the reason I'm pumped about the playoffs this year, I want to see if the hawks can break the mold and win without a superstar. I really think they have enough good players to make up for the lack of a great one.

as you should be. the Hawks have impressed many so far this season...just gotta hope it carries through. 1st round against Celtics/Nets is an easy match-up for them. if they face the Heat and even the Pacers (pending PG's effectiveness over the remainder of the season, and if the Pacers do clinch the last spot), I can see either team giving the Hawks a bit of a run.

as you should be. the Hawks have impressed many so far this season...just gotta hope it carries through. 1st round against Celtics/Nets is an easy match-up for them. if they face the Heat and even the Pacers (pending PG's effectiveness over the remainder of the season, and if the Pacers do clinch the last spot), I can see either team giving the Hawks a bit of a run.
    No way, none of those series go past 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    No way, none of those series go past 5 games.

with Boston or the Nets, I don't see it past 5 games. agree with you here.

however, Miami or Pacers can surprise the Hawks, especially Miami. anyhow Wade gets going in these games, it becomes a bit more uphill for the Hawks. The Hawks will likely be the winners when all is said and done, but I won't underestimate Wade beasting and Dragic/Whiteside having some descent impact to help along the way, then there's always Deng in the mix.

to think it's a cakewalk is just homerism

with Boston or the Nets, I don't see it past 5 games. agree with you here.

however, Miami or Pacers can surprise the Hawks, especially Miami. anyhow Wade gets going in these games, it becomes a bit more uphill for the Hawks. The Hawks will likely be the winners when all is said and done, but I won't underestimate Wade beasting and Dragic/Whiteside having some descent impact to help along the way, then there's always Deng in the mix.

to think it's a cakewalk is just homerism
    If Wade gets healthy over the next two weeks then the Heat could give us a series. That's very unlikely though considering his current state.

The Pacers won't win two games if we are fully healthy.