Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Hypothetical: What would happen if Westbrook is matched up against prime Iverson?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I thought about this. Then I realized neither Westbrook nor Brooks would be intelligent enough to deploy this strategy.
    Not only that but Larry brown would have a thicker eric snow or somebody else on westbrook.

Default Re: Hypothetical: What would happen if Westbrook is matched up against prime Iverson?

AI takes this with ease. 'Brook is just and athletic, angry guy with a green light to shoot as much as possible

truth will be seen once 'Brook and Durant go to different teams

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I don't even like Westbrook (which you all know)...but it's insane the nostalgia dick sucking Iverson bullshit going on in this thread. Westbrook is a better basketball specimen in every way possible as far as I'm concerned.

The sun would implode on itself

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I don't even like Westbrook (which you all know)...but it's insane the nostalgia dick sucking Iverson bullshit going on in this thread. Westbrook is a better basketball specimen in every way possible as far as I'm concerned.
    did you watch basketball in 01?

i dont know about that, iverson could break down a defence and could pass as well, put him on this thunders team and I think they would not do worse(imo slightly better)

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    did you watch basketball in 01?
    YES. I've never liked Iverson and I've always found him overrated. I've watched him regularly from his rookie season. I HAVE NEVER CARED FOR THE WAY HE'S PLAYED THE GAME. I'm not one of these young, moronic children here, so don't ask stupid questions like "did you watch basketball in 01" clown. I had NBA Pass...so yeah i watched the ****ing NBA in 2001.

YES. I've never liked Iverson and I've always found him overrated. I've watched him regularly from his rookie season. I HAVE NEVER CARED FOR THE WAY HE'S PLAYED THE GAME. I'm not one of these young, moronic children here, so don't ask stupid questions like "did you watch basketball in 01" clown. I had NBA Pass...so yeah i watched the ****ing NBA in 2001.
    so you're just a biased hater

Dunking on everybody in the park

So you are comparing AI's rookies season to Westbrook's prime? Go watch 01-05. Especially 05 when rule was changed and AI lost at least half step alrdy and still putting up great number in that season.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Westbrook cannot even stay in front of Eric Bledsoe and Kyrie Irving
    Iverson was a picture of defensive greatness?...are you ****ing retarded? He was a terrible, gamble and make the rest of my team pay kind of player. It's hilarious how people bring up his steals and think that means he was a good defensive player...and those same people ask ME if I saw him play in his prime...what a god damn joke.

NBA rookie of the year

Westbrook lacks quickness to guard Iverson

-
    Last edited by JohnMax; 02-28-2015 at 05:41 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

westshook aint about dis life, iverson would smash a chair on his head like a true Alpha

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Iverson was a picture of defensive greatness?...are you ****ing retarded? He was a terrible, gamble and make the rest of my team pay kind of player. It's hilarious how people bring up his steals and think that means he was a good defensive player...and those same people ask ME if I saw him play in his prime...what a god damn joke.
    he was a lock down shut down defender

Chuckbrook vs Iverchuck

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    AI takes this with ease. 'Brook is just and athletic, angry guy with a green light to shoot as much as possible

truth will be seen once 'Brook and Durant go to different teams

yea I bet AI could get in his head.

-Smak