Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default "I have a high basketball IQ. if i had Kareems 4 rings i wouldnt worry about others"

- Dwight Howard

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/97...bbar-criticism

dat Basketball IQ

Default Re: "I have a high basketball IQ. if i had Kareems 4 rings i wouldnt worry about others"

: it's a damn shame

Default Re: "I have a high basketball IQ. if i had Kareems 4 rings i wouldnt worry about others"

To be fair, Kareem is going after him for no reason.

But still, seems like every time Dwight opens his mouth...

Dwight really needs to shut his mouth. LeBron hurt his image with the Decision, but he at least started to win championships and MVPs. Howard was terrible with LA last year despite the hype. The whole Laker fan base turned on him, and most of the country sees him as a bitch.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    To be fair, Kareem is going after him for no reason.

But still, seems like every time Dwight opens his mouth...
    I think Kareem took it the wrong way with Dwight keep emphasizing Dream and Machale tutoring him as an important reason to go to Huston.

The city of Houston has his back?

Sports can be fickle. If this man doesn't produce he'll see how much they have his back.

He needs to stop answering these questions and just play.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Kareem trolling Dwight hard on PR. Dwight doing damage control.

Kareem and Lakers fans still salty. So funny.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Kareem and Lakers fans still salty. So funny.
    i dunno man dwight really wasnt great last year.

i think kareems more insulted at the fact that someone left the lakers in their prime. which has never happend before and is a slap in the face to the best franchise

people grow up dreaming/wishing to play for them. dwight has absolutely no love for the game or knowledge of its history obviously

just another typical big who probably got into basketball because his highschool teacher told him he'd have a future in it cause of how big he is

you can tell dwight is a nerdy guy who would rather play dnd or collect bottle caps as a kid than watch the nba

most real laker fans would rather have 4-5 more years of kobe than a careers worth of dwight.

plus... i could never have looked at dwight as the face of this franchise. i'd rather another wing or pg type player take over for kobe. more fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i dunno man dwight really wasnt great last year.

i think kareems more insulted at the fact that someone left the lakers in their prime. which has never happend before and is a slap in the face to the best franchise

people grow up dreaming/wishing to play for them. dwight has absolutely no love for the game or knowledge of its history obviously

just another typical big who probably got into basketball because his highschool teacher told him he'd have a future in it cause of how big he is

you can tell dwight is a nerdy guy who would rather play dnd or collect bottle caps as a kid than watch the nba

most real laker fans would rather have 4-5 more years of kobe than a careers worth of dwight.

plus... i could never have looked at dwight as the face of this franchise. i'd rather another wing or pg type player take over for kobe. more fun to watch
    u irl right now:

The ISH'ers Champion!

u irl right now:
    Since when did you become a troll?

You were better acting all neutral, crying and sh1t. For your age.

Banned

u irl right now:
    you do realise i made a thread months ago saying i'd retire from ISH and never watch another if he re signed with the lakers

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

u irl right now:
    You irl right now:

NBA lottery pick

Wtf? What does his quote even mean?