Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love Live Life

Default Re: What Does Steph Curry Offer When His Shot Fades?

Yall dudes must don't play ball in real life cause your shot is the last thing to go. I've seen old heads that could still shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Yall dudes must don't play ball in real life cause your shot is the last thing to go. I've seen old heads that could still shoot.
    This forum isn't for serious discussion.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    His passing ability has always been iffy to me, especially interior passing and out of hard hedges. This reminds me of what happened in spurts against the Spurs in the playoffs a few years ago
    He makes some incredible passes. I'm not saying he's the best, and he definitely has an issue with turnovers. But he's definitely more then "just a scorer".

Not to make a Jordan comparison, since Jordan was clearly a much better all-around player, but it reminds me of how people sometimes label him as "just a scorer" since he was just so good at it that it outshined everything else he did.

What's interesting is by labeling Steph this way, it underestimates his overall game, but it also downplays just how really bad his performance is. Because he is capable of more, even when his shot isn't falling.

OP weren't u slurping steph like 2 weeks back? fk out of here you shit laker fan

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Came here to say the same.

I mean, Curry's dad was still doing this at age 37 in the last game of his career: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqpGkyO4rk

Everyone loses a step at some point, and those steps keep leaving as the years wear on (and subsequently, a number of the skills that come along with them). But shooting... that sticks around indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    He's a really good passer, good rebounder for his position, plays the passing lanes well, and he's also one of the best scorers in the paint. He's just so good at 3 that it outshines everything else he can do. That's not saying he's as well-rounded as a player as Magic, Bird, Jordan, Lebron, etc. But that doesn't mean he's incapable of being effective without his shot.

Game. Set. Match.

Average distributor?

What's a distributor? Is that a new nomenclature for holding the ball and statpad assists? Curry is to busy playing within team concept to statpad assists. He is one of the best and more creative passers on the league, by far.

[QUOTE]Curry still doesn't attack the basket as often as some of the other star guards in the Association. He doesn't need to, given his prolific range and prodigious perimeter output. But when he does choose to begin a drive

He's gone fishing after tonight's game. Now he can cook his favorite fish.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    OP weren't u slurping steph like 2 weeks back? fk out of here you shit laker fan
    Prove it you idiot

You stupid fk making things up

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Prove it you idiot

You stupid fk making things up

Undefeated

A W for the other team. He's completely useless out there when he's bricking shots. His negative energy is infectious too... probably the most lousy character i've ever seen. He has no heart, and no competitive spirit. I said the same exact thing last year in the finals. Nothing's changed. It's just now the Warriors are finally playing a healthy team, so they can't dig themselves out of Curry choking away games. That's reality.