Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: i admit kobe isn't top 5. but neither is lebron... and neither guy ever should be

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Kobe is not top 5 no shit you finally figured that out

well its impossible to be top 5 without media support

not really anything kobe could have done other than play on more stacked teams throughout his career in a weaker conference ... then he might have a bunch of league mvps

we can't all take the easy road and be 100% healthy pumped full of roids 24/7, 365 days a year

if lebron won more finals than he lost he surely would have made the top 5

but he's a finals failure so he falls under the poor mans wilt ( top 8-10 range )

Default Re: i admit kobe isn't top 5. but neither is lebron... and neither guy ever should be

12be

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    12be

henry abbott got fired for this

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    henry abbott got fired for this
    Why, because Kobe was too high?

Banned

Why, because Kobe was too high?

i think its cause he's just a troll like you and they were bleeding money from subscription losses so they had to cut guys that were worthless

if FS1 ever had to trim the fat you know for a fact nick wright would be on the chopping block before a big name guy

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    i think its cause he's just a troll like you and they were bleeding money from subscription losses so they had to cut guys that were worthless

if FS1 ever had to trim the fat you know for a fact nick wright would be on the chopping block before a big name guy
    How is it trolling when nearly every single sports outlet agrees he is top 10 to 12? I can find the threads and rebump them...

ESPN (12)
    Sports Geek (Missed top 10)
    CBS Sports (12)
    Ranker (11)
    Bleacher Report (11)

Dude, in 2015 LeBron was 7 and Kobe was 11

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-time#slide92

Please...It's just facts and I'm not trolling. I don't hate you I just think you're a fu**ing moron.

Banned

How is it trolling when nearly every single sports outlet agrees he is top 10 to 12? I can find the threads and rebump them...

ESPN (12)
    Sports Geek (Missed top 10)
    CBS Sports (12)
    Ranker (11)
    Bleacher Report (11)

Dude, in 2015 LeBron was 7 and Kobe was 11

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-time#slide92

Please...It's just facts and I'm not trolling. I don't hate you I just think you're a fu**ing moron.

the average fan/player/coach/and all the guys on those lists say kobes top 10 and some have him top 5 or even right there with MJ

only guys like nick wright, henry abbott, colin cowherd make these lists having kobe outside of the top 10. its just simply not accurate. even you know it