Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lopez Twins

Default Re: The Lopez Twins

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    True, just need a defensive power forward next to him. I'm intrigued by Porzingis in the upcoming draft after reading abit about him, supposedly he has a nice jump shot but is athletic and people think he could become a solid NBA defender with his length and speed.
    Lets not draft another project please.....aron gordon is still 2 years away

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Lets not draft another project please.....aron gordon is still 2 years away
    If we are out of the top 5 we may not have much of a choice

True, just need a defensive power forward next to him. I'm intrigued by Porzingis in the upcoming draft after reading abit about him, supposedly he has a nice jump shot but is athletic and people think he could become a solid NBA defender with his length and speed.
    I saw a scouting video and he shows problems in defense fundamentals and lateral quickness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    I saw a scouting video and he shows problems in defense fundamentals and lateral quickness.
    I haven't seen him yet, just read some articles saying he was one of the most athletic euro bigs and looked like he'd be a good nba defender, if that's not the case then I want nothing to do with him.

Brook/Gordon
    Vuc/robin

That's an unbelievable front court. And then add a Winslow/mudiay/Stanley Johnson/Mario/porzingis type.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Brook/Gordon
    Vuc/robin

That's an unbelievable front court. And then add a Winslow/mudiay/Stanley Johnson/Mario/porzingis type.
    Who's going to play defence with Brook and Vuc? Brook is trash I don't want him anywhere near my team.

I haven't seen him yet, just read some articles saying he was one of the most athletic euro bigs and looked like he'd be a good nba defender, if that's not the case then I want nothing to do with him.
    Porzingis eoule be a great pick. He could play w vucevic or what they hope Gordon will become.

Magic are going to add a really good piece. I keep thinking they'll win a 2-3 pick. Even if they don't they'll get in a good spot

Would you guys say vucevic or brook couldn't play pf if you got to draft okafor or towns? Vucevic/Lopez/Lopez might make a star wing take a look at Orlando in free agency

Who's going to play defence with Brook and Vuc? Brook is trash I don't want him anywhere near my team.
    He'd be your best player. (From the only person on ish saying vucevic is an nba player while at SC)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Idk, where ever they go, i'm sure they'll still look/be awkward as ****.

They make me uncomfortable for some reason. Just the way they look on the floor. Their interviews are even worse. Just some big, goofy looking twins.