Do you even english, Loney?

This is gonna be FUN.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: FINALLY, the match-up I've waited for

reverse jinx

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Clippers should win. They have the better 3-12 players and coach. Westbrook/CP3 will cancel each other out, Durant/Griffin will get theirs. But Jamal/Jordan/Redick/Granger/Barnes will shit on Ibaka/Porkins/Thabo/Fisher/Reggie.

Every time we play Clippers get shitload of offensive rebounds and put us in foul trouble. Russ will need to be in Goatbrook mode the whole series because if Westbrick shows up it will be a blowout. Clippers are one of few teams that can match OKC athletically, can't have any shitty games like vs Memphis.
    Probably the two most talented teams in the league top to bottom...should be a really interesting series.

Think the Clippers are going to have to figure out some interesting strategies to stop Durant. They don't have any ability to single him like Memphis did...

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Probably the two most talented teams in the league top to bottom...should be a really interesting series.

Think the Clippers are going to have to figure out some interesting strategies to stop Durant. They don't have any ability to single him like Memphis did...

That is true but KD still will be shooting mostly jumpers cause that is what he does plus Jordan and Blake will alter a lot of in the paint looks.

I rule the local playground

On the other hand the Thunder will have much more trouble defending the Clippers than Memphis. Definitely a different challenge. They split the season series, so it's going at least 6. Paul's hamstring looked much better this game, so hopefully he's close to 100% for this series...Clippers are gonna need it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    BG/DJ vs Serge/Perkins

CP3 vs Russ

Durant vs

They can let Durant do whatever and Westbrook chuck. Clippers have the better bigs, shooters and coach/system. Durant isn't gonna win on his own. Paul has as much offensive impact as Durant. Unless OKC bigs step up this will be a hard series to win.

Clippers are talented from top to bottom but OKC are more like top to upper middle. They lack any reliable shooters and hustle players outside Westbrook/Reggie.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Clippers should win. They have the better 3-12 players and coach. Westbrook/CP3 will cancel each other out, Durant/Griffin will get theirs. But Jamal/Jordan/Redick/Granger/Barnes will shit on Ibaka/Porkins/Thabo/Fisher/Reggie.

Every time we play Clippers get shitload of offensive rebounds and put us in foul trouble. Russ will need to be in Goatbrook mode the whole series because if Westbrick shows up it will be a blowout. Clippers are one of few teams that can match OKC athletically, can't have any shitty games like vs Memphis.
    And this is why I have LAC in 6. Westbrick is bound to show up 2-3 games due to his over-confidence in his ability at times. The bigs will get in foul trouble guarding Blake. And, OKC's simpleton offense will be easy to guard.

The Clippers do worse against teams that move the ball and force their unathletic guards to make multiple defensive rotations in one possession. OKC does that sometimes, like in this Game 7, but not often enough.

If they remain steadfast with the ISO nonsense, their talent will win them a couple games, and that's as far as they'll go.

Can't wait for OKC's iso fest. Gonna be fuuunnnnnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I wonder what team this hater JohnFreeman will root for.

He hates KD and CP3. hmmmmmm. Who ya gonna root for Johnny boy?
    Lebron

Dislike both teams, rooting for Dallas/San Antonio/Portland to come out of the West.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Dislike both teams, rooting for Dallas/San Antonio/Portland to come out of the West.
    Let me give you my condolences in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Let me give you my condolences in advance.

I agree whoever wins this matchup will win the west.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar