Thread: Jumpsoles

Default Jumpsoles

How good are jumpsoles and is the program that comes with it good for helping vertical leap? I'm on air alert week 3 and starting to feel knee pain when I play, so I'm going to quit air alert because I dont want any injuries na mean? So yeh, im thinking about getting jumpsoles did you people every try em or what? Do they Cause any injuries like air alert?
    Thank you in advanced.

Default Re: Jumpsoles

I'm actually going to start air alert next week, how good is it?

As for the kneepain, are you sure you have stretched before playing?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease GilZero's Avatar

For the last damn time, DONT DO JUMPSOLES, DONT DO AIR ALERT.

Air alert is dangerous and jumpsoles just suck, VJB all the way baby.

You know that people who completed jumpsoles without the jumpsoles got better results in a test? Either just do the program without the soles or go buy VJB. (buy=download lol)

I did air alert and my knees still hurt, and im not injury prone at all.

I stretch before and after air alert, massage my legs and everything and the ****er still hurt my knees. But I aint gonna lie it helps ur vert. I have VBJ and it mad confusing.... no idea which workouts i should do and stuff and they explain how to do the workouts poorly.

I usually hit open layups the.powerhouse's Avatar

As I said in this thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=128350

go find a fitness instructor or athletics coach who actually knows what he's on about, and have them write you a complete long term program to help you grow into your body. Don't mess with Jumpsoles or Air Alert. They are very limited programs, and I sometimes ask myself what kind of geniuses write them. If you show them to any athletics coach they will cringe at them! The

Saw a basketball once

Online Shop for you Low price! high-quality!! good prestige!!!

Hello! welcome to online shop www.shoes-trader.com
    we can supply low price with high quality products.You can view our website for the details.
    Thanks for your reading , pls email us if u have any questions about business .

We hope that will make a long&great business with you in future.
    Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
    Please Email me to get discount!!
    www.shoes-trader.com is my online shop

My Email is alanshoestrader@gmail.com

My MSN is alanshoestrader@hotmail.com

[QUOTE=the.powerhouse]As I said in this thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=128350

go find a fitness instructor or athletics coach who actually knows what he's on about, and have them write you a complete long term program to help you grow into your body. Don't mess with Jumpsoles or Air Alert. They are very limited programs, and I sometimes ask myself what kind of geniuses write them. If you show them to any athletics coach they will cringe at them! The

Dunking on everybody in the park mika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJones
    Jump start your off season vertical jump training:
    http://www.program51.com
    http://www.verticaljumping.com/program_51.html

Un-biased review of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by mika
    http://www.verticaljumping.com/program_51.html

Un-biased review of the program.
    Un-Biased by a guy who is working with countless competitors as an affiliate and doesn't even know the name or proper execution of the exercises he's demonstrating or testing... As a matter of fact its the same guy who said you can add inches to your vertical jump by walking around in jumpsoles and a weight vest... He's also the guy that gave the great review to the Power Jumper. Wait we wrote that program for Life Line and Jon Hinds plus we aided in the product re-design also. They delayed the putting the product into production until J returned from Dubai and gave them his feedback. I guess he didn't know that. Wait again he's also the un-biased guy that only gives great reviews to all the programs who's marketers post on he and his buddies little forums. He's also the same guy that tries to game free equipment and programs out of every training company with a product in exchange for a review. Again how can you give a proper review of an exercise program when you can't properly complete the exercises? Don't quotes idiots posing as experts.

http://www.program51.com/freebies.html

There is a free version of our program right there that's been there forever and is better then almost every program he gave a good review too. Know your facts before you speak facts. If a guy who can't jump high enough to jump over the lines painted on the court has a site about improving your vertical jump, you should take any info that he gives with a grain of salt.

Dunking on everybody in the park mika's Avatar

Well if I was a consumer who wanted to buy a product (regardless of the content and quality of the program/item), first I would make sure I am able to receive the product that actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by www.verticaljumping.com

Problem 1

Right away there was a problem. The DVD didn't work. I emailed them and they advised me to let them know the serial number printed on the disk and that they would send me out a new one straight away. This was a year ago. The new disk still hasn't arrived.

Problem 2

The next problem I encountered was after waiting 4 weeks, I emailed them again asking about the whereabouts of the replacement disk (again providing the serial number of the original). Again, as is typical of Program 51, no reply. In the meantime I had been told that my assigned coach was none other than Jamillian Momon himself, the founder of Program 51. You would think that you might be able to get some decent customer service out of the guy who owns the program right? WRONG.

If you go through our reviews you will see we generally try and have something positive to say about most programs. However, we also do not say something is good when it isn't. In this case, the customer service we received from them, as well as the clearly rushed and irrelevant advice from Mr Momon demonstrates loud and clear that until he changes his attitude towards his customers, you would do well to steer very clear from Program 51.
    I just don't trust a website that offers little to no support on their products.

Vertical Jump Development Bible. One thing that sets self promoted programs like these, and a program like this is that actual people recommend the book. People tell other people about what it has done for them and what it can do for them. One thing you won't see Kelly Baggett doing is going around and calling out the people who say something bad about his products (and I have been on forums where he posted).

Just saying positive reviews are key (real reviews, from other people on sites like this), so you guys might want to step up your service.

Saw a basketball once

It's my first message on this board and i'm french so excuse me if nobody understand what't i'd like to say.

Personally, i'm 6 ft 4 and in september 2008 i didn't dunk and after 6 month training with Jumpsoles i can easly dunk with two hand.

(I hope you have understand what i've wrote)