Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Dwyane Wade openly cheats on his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Cuz you're an idiot?
    Idiot?? I would be ashamed for cheating on my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred
    He's not being a man whore, he and his wife already separated, it's old news.

http://hitsusa.com/blog/123/dwayne-wade-divorce/

Even if he was cheating, who cares? How does it affect you, do you know him personally or something?
    You're reply is totally off base. I wasn't talking about Mr. Wade sir, go look back at the replies and come back later when you're ready to stop being Mr. Kiss-His-Ass-Crack.

So punching women isn't as bad as cheating? Lol.
    She's touching my ****, I don't know what she's doing, especially when I never gave her the authorization to do that. I'm defending myself, man or woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    You're reply is totally off base. I wasn't talking about Mr. Wade sir, go look back at the replies and come back later when you're ready to stop being Mr. Kiss-His-Ass-Crack.
    This is not the Wayne I grew fond of.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    This is not the Wayne I grew fond of.
    "Is this what you wanted?" -Shakira

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

No, because he has more self-respect than to be an open man-whore that thinks with his dick before his brain, but maybe that's because all your brain blood is in your boner and you can't think straight to have the self-decency to control yourself son. JFC
    lolwut? You must be gay.

lolwut? You must be gay.
    Weakling, like I thought.

She's touching my ****, I don't know what she's doing, especially when I never gave her the authorization to do that. I'm defending myself, man or woman.
    Lol, the **** you talking about? This whole thread has been revolved around Wade. Sorry this isn't Lebron were talking about here. Loosen up you're shirt there bud.

Lol, the **** you talking about? This whole thread has been revolved around Wade. Sorry this isn't Lebron were talking about here. Loosen up you're shirt there bud.
    Who brought up LeBron first? You did. Is that you're argument? That's it? Bring up something I never referenced at all? I'm one of the most critical Cavaliers fans here my friend. Hell some Cavs fans here sometimes question whether I really like LeBron or the Cavs because of my criticism. You're argument is weak, as well as your mind. Damn son, if you don't get out of here I'm going to have to buttfuck you like in American History X on Ed Norton with my gay self...

Who brought up LeBron first? You did. Is that you're argument? That's it? Bring up something I never referenced at all? I'm one of the most critical Cavaliers fans here my friend. Hell some Cavs fans here sometimes question whether I really like LeBron or the Cavs because of my criticism. You're argument is weak, as well as your mind. Damn son, if you don't get out of here I'm going to have to buttfuck you like in American History X on Ed Norton with my gay self...
    ZOMGZOMG! Teach me how to get so hyped up over a internet reply! Please. Wipe all of that sweat off your keyboard boy, unbutton you're polo a little while your at it. Come test me.

Local High School Star Alhazred's Avatar

Yeah, I'd like to see you explain to the cops how you had to punch Gabrielle Union in the face so that she'd get off your balls. I'm sure they'd believe you, of course.

I'm not kissing anybody's ass, just wondering why you care about his business. How does this affect you? As for the guy you responded to, who gives a sh-t? Some guy says he's willing to cheat on his wife. Whoop de doo. Let me know when you want to get worked up over something less trivial than a stranger's sex life.

I'm not kissing anybody's ass, just wondering why you care about his business. How does this affect you? As for the guy you responded to, who gives a sh-t? Some guy says he's willing to cheat on his wife. Whoop de doo. Let me know when you want to get worked up over something less trivial than a stranger's sex life.
    You're right, I'm sorry.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I'd cheat on my wife with Gabrielle Union too ...
    i seen that sacromento kings vs heat game where wade blew a kiss to gabriellle union after he hit a three pointer in donte greene's face.

You're right, I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry, too. I just read my post and didn't realize how pissy I sounded. Sorry, just been feeling like crap lately.