Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron James, current best player on earth, is a sideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    this. so true.
    Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself and the guy you agreed with is also a Lebron hater... any post that doesnt commend Lebron and is from another Lebron hating gang of yours, is "true"...

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
    choose between these 3:

1. Biased Kobe & Lakers fan?

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Biased Wade fan that hated Lebron a long time and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...
    I agree with him. I hate Kobe just as much if not more...

I've never been to Ohio nor do I ever want to go.

I didn't like the heat before Lebron, so no Dwade fan.

Just don't like Lebron. Not a star worshiper like you.

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

1 star, neg rep...

Pure hate :))

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
    choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Biased Wade fan that hated Lebron a long time and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...
    lol at the hypocrisy. Are you really gonna pretend like you're not a biased Lebron dick-rider?

The Holy Trinity

He NEVER said that dumbass! He only answered a question asking him if he could possibly think of joining Cavs, if he holds any grudge against them...... He only said he wouldnt rule them out, that he holds no grudge, just like he wouldnt rule out any other team in the NBA............. but he is not going anywhere......

It was a hypothetical question and a hypothetical answer.....
    It's the third time, at least, he's answered this "hypothetical question" you twit, which he could have ignored each time. This time, he gave his most expansive answer yet on the topic. Woj at Yahoo had it right. LeBron's not content being the MVP. He has to be "the story". Lin's beeen getting all the hype, so LeBron needed to make some new headlines of his own.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by truhooper
    1 star, neg rep...
    Sweet, a handful of emotionally fragile fanbois have their thongs wedged up their cracks because they can't deal with the truth crammed up there, and everyone else in the thread agrees with me. I'll take those numbers.

Don't blame me. Blame your ****ing idol for yet again not being able to keep his mouth shut and just play basketball.
    Last edited by jrong; 02-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.

He NEVER said that dumbass! He only answered a question asking him if he could possibly think of joining Cavs, if he holds any grudge against them...... He only said he wouldnt rule them out, that he holds no grudge, just like he wouldnt rule out any other team in the NBA............. but he is not going anywhere......

It was a hypothetical question and a hypothetical answer.....
    what do you mean he never said that ? .. you sound like baghdad bob

"I think it would be great," James said after the Heat's practice at The Q in preparation for tonight's game against the Cavs. "It would be fun to play in front of these fans again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You can't predict the future, and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami Heat player, and I'm happy where I am now, but I don't rule that out in no sense.

"And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."
    so he doesn't rule it out and he's already concerned about the fans 'accepting him' if he 'comes back' .. but according to you that's not 'talking about possibly changing teams'

Asked specifically if he could play for Gilbert again, James said, "Would I play for Dan again? Dan is not the coach. I can play for any coach. We'll see what happens."
    we'll see what happens lebron ? you're in your 2nd year with your new team .. wtf are you talking about ? .. you're supposed to be pledging allegiance to the miami heat and your coach .. not talking about 'we'll see what happens'

.. and to add insult to injury, he took a nice dump on his coach with that little comment .. the more I see it, the more the op is right .. this guy is all about himself ..

.. what will his next stop be on the king james tour ? he is what he is .. a tool for a team .. can't be a fan of this guy if he's on your team .. just root for what he can contribute before he's gone
    Last edited by dude77; 02-19-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I was neutral on LeBron until the Jordan comparisons became carelessly tossed around. Then I hated LeBron until the year before he came to the Heat, but in 2010 I actually made peace with him. Then I became an LBJ fan, actually in 2011. And then the Finals happened.

And the thing is, you *********ing fanboy, there's nothing you can say about the Finals. No defense that can be offered. No apologetics that will offer him a leg to stand on. It was simply indefensible, and nothing you can say will change the monumental depths of that failure.

But, what's worse than the fact that you don't care about the Finals, is that you don't care that James is pulling the same shit his second year in Miami that he pulled at the end of his Cavs career. You don't care because you're as fake as he is.

LeBron James: one of the best basketball players ever? Undoubtedly. A fundamentally good, decent, person? Not hardly.
    You didnt answer my question really, you are hiding something, but anyways.... im sure there is something more you are pissed about, cant be as simple as "Lebron didnt play great in the Finals"...

1st of all.... without Lebron they would have NEVER been in the Finals that year considering how he closed out the Celtics and then even better against Bulls in ECF, where Wade was absolutely horrible.......

As far as NBA Finals against Mavs goes, i dont defend Lebron at all... he was horrible by his standards.... my problem with you is that you are laying all blame on him when we all saw what happened in the 4th quarter in the Clutch, not only to Lebron... but to Wade & Bosh aswell (Wade took the most shots)... none of them were able to close out any games.... thats where they losed the Series....

Here is what happened in the NBA Finals game-by-game, ill make you remember:

GAME 1 (win):
    Lebron was most productive for the Heat... and they won, he had some great plays to close out this game... remember?

GAME 2 (loss):
    Wade was most productive.... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... game lost in the clutch....

GAME 3 (win):
    Wade was most productive..... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game....

GAME 4 (loss):
    Wade was most productive (took more shots, scored more points)... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 5 (loss):
    Lebron was the most productive player... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 6 (loss):
    Lebron was the most productive player... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES

BOTH OVERALL COULDNT CLOSE OUT GAMES....

As far as the PPG goes....... he didnt shoot bad first of all (48% FG)... but it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

Once again... i think Lebron didnt play up to his standards, it was bad.... i dont defend him here.......... my point is only that it was not entirely Lebrons fault.... which YOU act like it is....
    Last edited by pauk; 02-19-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    what do you mean he never said that ? .. you sound like baghdad bob

so he doesn't rule it out and he's already concerned about the fans 'accepting him' if he 'comes back' .. but according to you that's not 'talking about possibly changing teams'

we'll see what happens lebron ? you're in your 2nd year with your new team .. wtf are you talking about ? .. you're supposed to be pledging allegiance to the miami heat and your coach .. not talking about 'we'll see what happens'

.. and to add insult to injury, he took a nice dump on his coach with that little comment .. the more I see it, the more the op is right .. this guy is all about himself ..

.. what will his next stop be on the king james tour ? he is what he is .. a tool for a team .. can't be a fan of this guy if he's on your team .. just root for what he can contribute before he's gone

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/sp...l-roundup.html

The question was asked of me, could I see myself playing back here?” James said before Friday’s game. “I said, ‘Yeah, in the sense of I don’t know what my future holds and I don’t want to take that out.’ I love the fans of Miami. I’ve got everything invested with this team. I’m looking forward to the years to come.”

What did you expect him to say? It was a hypothetical question and answer.... should he just went: "Hell no! Im butthurt about them, would never go play for those idiots again.........."
    Last edited by pauk; 02-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.

LeBron isn't really much different from any other athlete. The sideshow only exists because of the ridiculous spectacle the media makes out of every single thing he does, says or even types.

The Holy Trinity

You didnt answer my question really, you are hiding something, but anyways.... im sure there is something more you are pissed about, cant be as simple as "Lebron didnt play great in the Finals"...

1st of all.... without Lebron they would have NEVER been in the Finals that year considering how he closed out the Celtics and then even better against Bulls in ECF, where Wade was absolutely horrible.......

As far as NBA Finals against Mavs goes, i dont defend Lebron at all... he was horrible by his standards.... my problem with you is that you are laying all blame on him when we all saw what happened in the 4th quarter in the Clutch, not only to Lebron... but to Wade & Bosh aswell (Wade took the most shots)... none of them were able to close out any games.... thats where they losed the Series....

GAME 1 (win):
    Lebron was most productive for the Heat... and they won, he had some great plays to close out this game... remember?

GAME 2 (loss):
    Wade was most productive.... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... game lost in the clutch....

GAME 3 (win):
    Wade was most productive..... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game....

GAME 4 (loss):
    Wade was most productive (took more shots, scored more points)... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 5 (loss):

GAME 6 (loss):

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

As far as the PPG goes....... Lebron it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

Once again... i think Lebron didnt play up to his standards, it was bad.... i dont defend him here.......... my point is only that it was not entirely Lebrons fault.... which YOU act like it is....
    If you're trying to say Wade is as responsible for the Finals loss as LeBron, this exchange is over. Wade played like his usual incredible Finals self. It's why he carries a 31 ppg, 6.5 reb, 4.5 ast, 50% shooting Finals average in twelve games. What are James's Finals cumulative averages again?

And, yes, I'm a Wade fan, but I could give a shit if LeBron is better. My concern is how Wade stacks up historically to players like, for instance, Jerry West. With 2 FMVPs, he would have a good case to be included among players who are on that level. Thanks to LeBron, he doesn't. And I don't intend to get over that anytime soon.
    Last edited by jrong; 02-19-2012 at 02:24 PM.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

He is a Heat fan. More of a Heat fan than you EVER will be. He was a Miami supporter on this site long before you showed up and he will remain long after you're gone.

GAME 1 (win):

GAME 2 (loss):

GAME 3 (win):

GAME 4 (loss):

GAME 5 (loss):

GAME 6 (loss):

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

As far as the PPG goes....... he didnt shoot bad first of all (48% FG)... but it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

uhm .. no offense but .. who gives a fk that without him they're not in the finals if they lost the finals ? .. what's the point ? ..

so you like getting to the finals and losing on the biggest stage ? I don't know about you but I'm not content with just being in the finals .. I'd rather not make it to the finals than lose in the finals .. that's the worst damn loss you can take .. fk lebron and his anti-clutchness .. come through already

@ pauk getting clowned.