Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Is Stephen Curry ever going to recover after this loss?

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    I question if you even know what that means. Going for the bulls record really drained them in the End. Tank just looked empty....and they still came one possession away from winning the title. Next year I expect to see minutes handled a little differently and I think curry will once again be right in the middle of the MVP race.
    Was his tank empty in G1 as well where he scored a whopping 10 points? Cut the excuses. The stage is simply too big for him and Klay too really.

Back to Business

Default Re: Is Stephen Curry ever going to recover after the worst humiliation in the finals ever

Quote Originally Posted by AcquiringSteak
    People seem to forget that Stephen curry was born with a silver spoon, always had anything he wanted and had the road paved (just imagine being the kid of a decent nba player). He showed that he doesn't have the grit and determination, that we see in Lebron where everything he did was EARNED AND NOT GIVEN. So yeah he'll probably be over it, but his road has been so easy which will help him.

yea playing four years at Davidson really showed how spoiled he is.SMH

Back to Business

Default Re: Is Stephen Curry ever going to recover after this loss?

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    Was his tank empty in G1 as well where he scored a whopping 10 points? Cut the excuses. The stage is simply too big for him and Klay too really.

The same stage he was on last year and won. Yea makes a lot of sense kid. And of course if he was gassed the whole playoffs he was gassed game 1. Stop asking dumb questions. Team was running on fumes and it was apparent in the okc series.......and still came a minute away from winning it all this year.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: Is Stephen Curry ever going to recover after the worst humiliation in the finals ever

Lol. Steph Cucky really shit the bed in a way that I'm really not accustomed to seeing.

But he'll be back..

Hopefully he gets his ass in the weight room and start looking like a grown man (even though sources says he deadlifts 400Lb)

He needs upper body strength. Dude gets ragdolled far too often on the court.

Needs to play out of mid post more often, as well. His mid range is so nice that I'm not sure why he doesn't get more of them.

no way. Look at what happened to Derrick Rose after LeBeast destroyed him in 2011.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Nah, his career is over. Might as well retire.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Lol. Steph Cucky really shit the bed in a way that I'm really not accustomed to seeing.

But he'll be back..

Hopefully he gets his ass in the weight room and start looking like a grown man (even though sources says he deadlifts 400Lb)

Needs to play out of mid post more often, as well. His mid range is so nice that I'm not sure why he doesn't get more of them.

I guess steve nash,ai,isiah Thomas, tony parker,john Stockton, mark price needed upper body strength too??

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

But he'll be back..

Yea and KD benches 300

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    I guess steve nash,ai,isiah Thomas, tony parker,john Stockton, mark price needed upper body strength too??
    Steve Nash is a REALLY BAD EXAMPLE bro...take from a Lakers fan.

Little fakkit broke his back carrying his suitcase.

Overall body strength could've helped him prolong his career

Steve Nash is a REALLY BAD EXAMPLE bro...take from a Lakers fan.

Little fakkit broke his back carrying his suitcase.

Overall body strength could've helped him prolong his career
    Dude played until he was 40. The **** you talking about prolonging his career?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Yea and KD benches 300

Not the same. But I see where you're going with that. However, someone with the explosiveness of Westbrook is definitely capable of deadlifts of deadlifting that much.

Bogut said that about Curry by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Dude played until he was 40. The **** you talking about prolonging his career?
    He was tough as nails. But him being a little bit stronger would've preserved his body for more than a handful of games in his last 2 seasons.

That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    We all seen that Curry is the type of player that thrives and swags when things are going his way, but withers and chokes when things get tough and when things are not going his way.
    LeCurry

I'd believe WB can hit like 325 for high reps. I'd be shocked to see him do 400 but I've been shocked by many athletes.

No argument there on Nash. Dude was a bit of a soft body for sure.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Curry is going to be able to rest his injured knee and get healthy and come back better than ever

All this "is Steph ever gonna recover?" shit is absurd

Steph is a full grown man, full grown men dont get shook

It's wishful thinking to say that Steph is just going to go away because he couldn't play up to his normal standards after suffering an MCL injury

Curry will be back, GS will be back in the Finals, and Curry will still be dominating

Next year we will see if LeBron can catch Golden State with Curry, Iguodala, Bogut injured, and Draymond suspended

Doubt it doe

Remember: as you read this post, Curry's MCL is healing