College star

Default Question for muslims: Why are they radicalizing so fast?

How can someone go from muslim to radical in less than a month? I mean western muslim to radical.... how? I thought the ideologies were completely different.

Default Re: Question for muslims: Why are they radicalizing so fast?

A human with a screw loose doesnt need any time to connect with other humans who have a screw loose...

Honestly, no idea, this makes kindof sense i guess: http://www.wsj.com/articles/syed-kam...ion-1423169290

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    A human with a screw loose doesnt need any time to connect with other humans who have a screw loose...

Honestly, no idea, this makes kindof sense i guess: http://www.wsj.com/articles/syed-kam...ion-1423169290
    And all muslims have a screw loose...I mean...they believe in a boogey man in the sky. When are you capable of believing nonsense like that...anything is possible.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-20-2015 at 07:49 PM.

I dunno. These fkin guys are taking it to a new level. They swear that this is Jihad, it's far from it. I think the real Jihad will be when us real Muslims gonna be fighting off ISIS and other falsely lead morons.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I dunno. These fkin guys are taking it to a new level. They swear that this is Jihad, it's far from it. I think the real Jihad will be when us real Muslims gonna be fighting off ISIS and other falsely lead morons.

I'd like to see that.

But why won't you? Why aren't you all banding together to fight this evil minority?

There's a lot more conservative Muslims in the world

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

If you have a religion that promises you glory, for the murder of innocents, in both the legacy you leave behind and in the afterlife, I imagine it's probably pretty enticing to a true believer of that religion if your life already kinda sucks. Most religions require you to make an effort to better yourself. Islam let's you blame others for your failures, exact vengeance upon them, then take then take an easy way out of your misery.

Very good NBA starter

most of the dudes were pot smoking beer drinkers who were never seen at a mosque. they weren't hardcore koran-reciting muslims. and that bitch who blew herself up was a club-going wannabe ho.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You should battle these Muslims. They are a tiny minority to your overwhelming majority. Muslims should be fighting these radicals on the street and laying waste to them and turning them in to authorities.

Why is this not happening yet???

I was joking about the Mohammad khan thing btw. Because he said zengis khan

Captagon (amphetamine)

Biggest drug in the Middle East, everyone is on it. Gives the radicals days upon days without sleep, induced hallucinations and mentally seperates any type of emotions for human life

sipping from the same koolaide

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You should battle these Muslims. They are a tiny minority to your overwhelming majority. Muslims should be fighting these radicals on the street and laying waste to them and turning them in to authorities.

Why is this not happening yet???

It's fair question.

It's like they are happy for things to take their course. The moment someone shows any kind of retaliation or extreme measure to curb the ISIS movement?

They get branded crazy and racist.

Banned

The biggest reason was the invasion of Iraq and the chaos that followed. The Sunnis who had enjoyed a privileged position in Saddam's regime all of a sudden found themselves at the mercy of the Shia majority who were now in control. The Shias employed death squads and torture aimed at the Sunnis, who eventually responded by joining with insurgent groups (The Mujahideen Shura Council made up of groups like Al Qaeda in Iraq and the then small and fledgling ISIL) and launching suicide attacks, planting IEDs, etc. On top of that, we disbanded the Iraqi army which was 400,000 strong... which meant all of those trained fighting men were suddenly unemployed.

ISIS was actually the 'JV squad' that Obama now gets criticized for calling them, Al Qaeda was the dominant insurgent/radical group until Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi took control of ISIL and began recruiting former Iraqi soldiers. They became the leaders of the new ISIS and it was Samir Al-Khlifawi (AKA Haji Bakr), a former Colonel intelligence officer in Saddam's army, who was the architect of ISIS' rapid expansion.

Groups like ISIS promise purpose, money, power, glory for people who might otherwise be persecuted, unemployed, and forgotten.

Plus, they have mastered the art of propaganda and controlling the dissemination of information to people in Arab/Muslim countries. The rhetoric of some of the West's leaders makes their jobs infinitely easier.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The biggest reason was the invasion of Iraq and the chaos that followed. The Sunnis who had enjoyed a privileged position in Saddam's regime all of a sudden found themselves at the mercy of the Shia majority who were now in control. The Shias employed death squads and torture aimed at the Sunnis, who eventually responded by joining with insurgent groups (The Mujahideen Shura Council made up of groups like Al Qaeda in Iraq and the then small and fledgling ISIL) and launching suicide attacks, planting IEDs, etc. On top of that, we disbanded the Iraqi army which was 400,000 strong... which meant all of those trained fighting men were suddenly unemployed.

ISIS was actually the 'JV squad' that Obama now gets criticized for calling them, Al Qaeda was the dominant insurgent/radical group until Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi took control of ISIL and began recruiting former Iraqi soldiers. They became the leaders of the new ISIS and it was Samir Al-Khlifawi (AKA Haji Bakr), a former Colonel intelligence officer in Saddam's army, who was the architect of ISIS' rapid expansion.

Groups like ISIS promise purpose, money, power, glory for people who might otherwise be persecuted, unemployed, and forgotten.

Plus, they have mastered the art of propaganda and controlling the dissemination of information to people in Arab/Muslim countries. The rhetoric of some of the West's leaders makes their jobs infinitely easier.
    ISIS recruitment has nothing to do with America or the Iraq war. They have a particular apocalyptic ideology that is different from other terror groups. They all have the same kind of create a caliphate before the end of days ideology, but the difference is that ISIS thinks this end of days is coming soon. Like, REALLY soon. So they have to establish their caliphate NOW at any cost, whereas as other groups aren't in a rush.

Skanky suicide bomber used to be a selfie-taking party animal
    http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/skanky-...-party-animal/