Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Man assaulted with pickaxe in Britain over conversion from Islam to Christianity

I don't read more than 2 sentences written by you so I will reply to you on what I read. I won't do the work for you. If you want the backstory, you're just going to have to do the research yourself instead of googling violent verses. I can promise you those are all part of stories of history that you are always eager about.

If you want to convert to Islam, I don't want the trouble of being the one to convert you. Don't be lazy and sloppy.

Default Re: Man assaulted with pickaxe in Britain over conversion from Islam to Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I mean how Nicky Young interprets the Koran is not really relevant is it? He's not going to murder anyone over it either way.

On the other hand there are so many Muslims who do think killing Muslims for apostasy is valid and legitimate according to Islamic law. Apostasy is a serious crime in pretty much any country that bases its laws on Islamic law.

That's the problem. Go rail against the people who merely identify this fact and only want the violence to stop.
    Agreed. But I don't have interactions with the morons who do this stuff. Scouts honor. They need Sunday school education in their lives. I was taught about the ins and outs of Islam because of it. Good parenting + teachers. I am afraid the violent idiots don't have access to that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I don't read more than 2 sentences written by you so I will reply to you on what I read. I won't do the work for you. If you want the backstory, you're just going to have to do the research yourself instead of googling violent verses. I can promise you those are all part of stories of history that you are always eager about.

If you want to convert to Islam, I don't want the trouble of being the one to convert you. Don't be lazy and sloppy.
    I read the entire Koran. I know the context of these verses. You haven't read the Koran. You can't find the context without looking it up.

Next time you want to talk about your religion, try reading your holy book from cover to cover for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I read the entire Koran. I know the context of these verses. You haven't read the Koran. You can't find the context without looking it up.
    First of all, I appreciate you for keeping your replies to me within the 2 sentence limit I have for reading your posts

Second of all, tell us more tall tales. You have the most experiences out of anyone on here.

Banned

First of all, I appreciate you for keeping your replies to me within the 2 sentence limit I have for reading your posts

Second of all, tell us more tall tales. You have the most experiences out of anyone on here.
    Read your holy book before you claim to have knowledge of your religion.

Banned

I ain't gonna lie, Imdaman has an interesting debate approach.

So by doing this, You're hoping Nick Young converts to Islam from pure overload of information about Muhommed?

Banned

He claims to be a Muslim and hasn't even read the entire Koran. He doesn't even know the rules of the religion he pretends to love so much.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    I ain't gonna lie, Imdaman has an interesting debate approach.
    Well he gets plenty practice. You got to give him credit for being a die hard apologist. He probably is a good guy unlike most of his fanatical brethren here. I bet he honestly believes there is no inherent sickness in his religion. But if the smart ones like him spent as much effort trying to change the viewpoint of the fundamentalits in his religion as they do defending/debating those who rightfully point out the disease in his religion, we'd probably be talking about other subjects right about now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Well he gets plenty practice. You got to give him credit for being a die hard apologist. He probably is a good guy unlike most of his fanatical brethren here. I bet he honestly believes there is no inherent sickness in his religion. But if the smart ones like him spent as much effort trying to change the viewpoint of the fundamentalits in his religion as they do defending/debating those who rightfully point out the disease in his religion, we'd probably be talking about other subjects right about now.
    Real Muslims know what's written inside the Koran. Imdaman doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    So by doing this, You're hoping Nick Young converts to Islam from pure overload of information about Muhommed?

Islam has consumed him. He is obviously curious and I think he is spiritually weak enough that he might. Look at him, all he does is make Islam posts. He's either attempting to troll the Muslims on here which would make him a bigtime loser because none of us care about all the lies he tries to spread or he is interested. I'm not gonna pretend to know which one it is or even care.

But you tell me man, would you read a book randomly in the middle and just read 1 sentence of it? Any book. Will that help you or will that confuse you? I will want to read the whole book, hell at least an entire chapter. It doesn't make sense. Even if someone were to open up a romance novel and go to a random page, think about what they might come across, "He throbbed me with his spear because of the swelling in his loins". That sounds violent as hell to me. If I was ISIS or NickYoung, I might just wonder what the hell is wrong with this author.

Islam has consumed him. He is obviously curious and I think he is spiritually weak enough that he might. Look at him, all he does is make Islam posts. He's either attempting to troll the Muslims on here which would make him a bigtime loser because none of us care about all the lies he tries to spread or he is interested. I'm not gonna pretend to know which one it is or even care.

But you tell me man, would you read a book randomly in the middle and just read 1 sentence of it? Any book. Will that help you or will that confuse you? I will want to read the whole book, hell at least an entire chapter. It doesn't make sense. Even if someone were to open up a romance novel and go to a random page, think about what they might come across, "He throbbed me with his spear because of the swelling in his loins". That sounds violent as hell to me. If I was ISIS or NickYoung, I might just wonder what the hell is wrong with this author.

I get what Nick is saying though.

do you really need to read a whole book to get the background meaning of some of those quotes?

You may not interpret that personally to carry out acts of violence, but I can see how a great deal of Muslims would.

There is a lot of stuff in the Koran which is being carried out in Islamic society today. There are large communities who are practicing the extremities of it right now. Sharia Law etc. A majority maintain the peaceful side of it, but that violent element needs to be educated or forcefully stopped.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I sense that immadaman is not a true enough muslim. Should we report him or you can just become an infidel like the rest of us.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Could it be, that since 9-11, non-Muslims have studied and know more about the Koran than so-called Muslims like imdaman99??

It's possible.

That is not how he would be treated around my area that's for sure.

Let me guess, nickyoung will google 'violent' verses from the Qur'an (although I am pretty sure he has that link bookmarked) and offer no backstory to the verse. How about reading 5 verses before it and 5 after it at the very least? No? Does that not fit his agenda? Does anyone and I mean anyone randomly open up a book to start reading on a random page? Or do they read from the start? I dunno, I was taught to read the whole book, at least the whole chapter. But then again, I can think for myself.
    I'm afraid to read the Koran.

I might convert and feel like killing infidels