Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Man assaulted with pickaxe in Britain over conversion from Islam to Christianity

Banned

Default Re: Man assaulted with pickaxe in Britain over conversion from Islam to Christianity

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur'an (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."
    I thought Jews and Christians were people of the book though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Man assaulted with pickaxe in Britain over conversion from Islam to Christianity

You're misinterpreting the Koran. Slay them means to hug them.

Not surprising when the majority of Pakistanis think that death for leaving Islam is justice.

dirty kuffar.........they did a good job

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    dirty kuffar.........they did a good job

indeed......luckly there are alot of muslim nurses in england (and the rest of europe)........lets hope they get to him, nothing is greater then rubbing a turd in a open wound, or giving the infidel the "wrong" pills.

Fatima and Fatma

So who was it that tried to kill him? The Muslims or the Christians?

That is not how he would be treated around my area that's for sure.

Let me guess, nickyoung will google 'violent' verses from the Qur'an (although I am pretty sure he has that link bookmarked) and offer no backstory to the verse. How about reading 5 verses before it and 5 after it at the very least? No? Does that not fit his agenda? Does anyone and I mean anyone randomly open up a book to start reading on a random page? Or do they read from the start? I dunno, I was taught to read the whole book, at least the whole chapter. But then again, I can think for myself.

Can we just be sensible at understand the fact that there's idiots in every religion, in every group, in every country, in anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Let me guess, nickyoung will google 'violent' verses from the Qur'an (although I am pretty sure he has that link bookmarked) and offer no backstory to the verse. How about reading 5 verses before it and 5 after it at the very least? No? Does that not fit his agenda? Does anyone and I mean anyone randomly open up a book to start reading on a random page? Or do they read from the start? I dunno, I was taught to read the whole book, at least the whole chapter. But then again, I can think for myself.
    Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    What is the context of this verse? What is the backstory that justifies these words?

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
    What is the context of these words? What is the backstory that justifies these words?

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
    What is the context of these words? What is the backstory that justifies these words?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Can we just be sensible at understand the fact that there's idiots in every religion, in every group, in every country, in anything.
    Yes. Every religion is equally violent.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What is the context of this verse? What is the backstory that justifies these words?

slay = hug

terror = happiness

Context.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

I mean how Nicky Young interprets the Koran is not really relevant is it? He's not going to murder anyone over it either way.

On the other hand there are so many Muslims who do think killing Muslims for apostasy is valid and legitimate according to Islamic law. Apostasy is a serious crime in pretty much any country that bases its laws on Islamic law.

That's the problem. Go rail against the people who merely identify this fact and only want the violence to stop.