Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: White Americans Long For The 1950s, When They Didn

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Yo Don....why you be stirring whitey's pot?...if they don't start calming down we gonna have to bust out the fire hoses on they azz'ez

It's been a rough year for whitey...let them vent...

1. The new Luke SkyWalker is Black....and is gonna be putting his Light Saber all up in Princess Leia's daughter ...

2. The Confederate Flag...America's last symbol of " White's only" got taken down

3. Apollo Creed actually is the real winner .... had the better son.

4.A strong symbol of white Masculinity ..... turned into Caitlyn Jenner....and all his daughters want BBC

5. Jimmer can't get no playing time...

and quite frankly it's only gonna get worse.....next generation whiteys gonna have it way tougher....

pulled over while driving white.....the Black man won't hire whites ....No affordable Housing in the suburbs....when Mexicans commit a crime it's a mental disorder....but If a white man commits a crime it's because they are all savage Thugs!

Damn!...thank GOD I'm Brown!...

Banned

Rocky>Creed though, and also Rockey>Creed's son in all likelihood.

Creed Sr. got his ass kicked so hard by Ivan Drago that he died.

Meanwhile Rocky beat Ivan Drago in his home country and even got the Russians to cheer him on vs the hometown boy.

Creed Jr., well maybe he beats someone better than Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago in his latest movie, but who knows.

It is far too early to tell if Creed Jr. is any better than Rocky.

I have family 8mm film of Labor Day weekend party in 1969. My dad and his many older brothers (my dad is old, was 24 that year and his six brothers were up to their late 30's)

The men talk, look and laugh like they are honorable kings on top of the world, the women look like a bunch of Jackie Kennedy's sitting poolside (complete with in ground pool with towel house, diving board, and tall water slide) babysitting the kids while the men drink, and talk with supreme confidence and the odd belly laugh while discussing how to solve the worlds problems. Property owned as far as the eye can see.

It really does look like a cliche "when white people were the greatest" time
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 11-19-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I have family 8mm film of Labor Day weekend party in 1969. My dad and his many older brothers (my dad is old, was 24 that year and his six brothers were up to their late 30's)

The men talk, look and laugh like they are honorable kings on top of the world, the women look like a bunch of Jackie Kennedy's sitting poolside babysitting the kids while the men drink, talk with supreme confidence and belly laugh while discussing how to solve the worlds problems.

It really does look like a cliche "when white people were the greatest" time
    It is better now because it is culturally acceptable for us whitefolk to date hotties of all races, not just other white girls.

Remember, in 1969, personal film cameras were a big deal and hardly anyone had them. When people made movies, they made sure it was worth making, and only wanted to capture the very best moments-similar to how people use their facebook photos to try to make their lives look as awesome as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    It is better now because it is socially acceptable for us whitefolk to date hotties of all races, not just other white girls.
    Hey I don't disagree with that

I only described a scene that I'm guessing OP was thinking of

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    It is better now because it is culturally acceptable for us whitefolk to date hotties of all races, not just other white girls.
    When was that not acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    In many families it still isn't acceptable.

I know some first hand that feel that way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I'd estimate 50-100 years ago and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Nice graph, but that doesn't compare to 1860's America, where 89% of blacks were enslaved. That's 13% of the population.

Of course, Dresta thinks the white man had it worse.

And I thought "The Civil War had nothing to do with slavery" was painfully bad revisionist history . Even Rush Limbaugh would side-eye Dresta's comment.
    Your problem (one among many) is that you seem to be arguing against a bunch of things you've only imagined me to have said. It's like you can't come up with a cogent response to the points i've actually made, so you instead made up some ridiculous ones of your own, convinced yourself that i said them, and then patted yourself on the back for knocking down these fictitious arguments.

Bravo

You're actually brain dead you are.

LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I've never really understood the term 'white' much to begin with, and the way you somehow become non-white by having a mere drop of 'black' blood in you - that, to me, seems like an incredibly racist way of viewing the world. Like blackness is some kind of disease: once you go black your posterity becomes eternally black!
    Never understood it either; who came up with this "mere drop stipulation."