National High School Star

Default What are you paying for cell phone service?

I'm moving back to the Bay in January.

What sort of cost am I looking at to get a brand new top of the line iphone + plan (Verizon, ATT, Cricket???

Default Re: What are you paying for cell phone service?

Get simple mobile

Or t-mobile

I pay $12 a month using PagePlus, a prepaid service that uses Verizon's network.

I get 250 mins, 250 texts and 10 MB of data. You can use any Verizon phone on the service.

The data is pretty much nothing, but I just make a habit of using WIFI or not using data requiring apps.

I've made it work for over 3 years so far.

Banned

Have a plan where I get 20 gb, unlimited minutes and messaging in a city with 99% 4G coverage for about 30 dollars amount. Although this is a student price, so the price is a bit higher for non students, but not by much

If you've got a sprint phone lying around, give this shit a try https://ringplus.net/

Monthly it's free but it requires $5, $10 or a little more to begin and it counts towards overages, esn swaps, port ins. It'll auto top you up if you reach $0.00. What's the catch? When you dial out, you hear news/music/whatever. The other person doesn't hear it. Plus, it's basically Sprint service, so I guess that's a catch I'm on the 1,000-1,000-1,000 plan. I don't pay monthly because I've had $2.05 in my account for a few months

Put my mom on one of them smaller plans, don't gotta worry about $10 for her every month...not that I would mind.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    If you've got a sprint phone lying around, give this shit a try https://ringplus.net/

Monthly it's free but it requires $5, $10 or a little more to begin and it counts towards overages, esn swaps, port ins. It'll auto top you up if you reach $0.00. What's the catch? When you dial out, you hear news/music/whatever. The other person doesn't hear it. Plus, it's basically Sprint service, so I guess that's a catch I'm on the 1,000-1,000-1,000 plan. I don't pay monthly because I've had $2.05 in my account for a few months

Put my mom on one of them smaller plans, don't gotta worry about $10 for her every month...not that I would mind.
    Thanks. I have an s4 sprint phone just used for watching shit Imma check it out

Banned

40 pounds a month b
    Unlimited minutes and texts with 20gb data allowance on 4g
    Phone was free doe

I just eat the pu$$y of the chick in the mall and she let's me slide.

On the bill and the box

$65 a month for 1gb of data and unlimited local calling. Ya, Canada's plans are shit and expensive, but that's what a monopoly will do for you. My girlfriend got the same plan a year after me and they raised the price to $95/month after taxes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    $65 a month for 1gb of data and unlimited local calling. Ya, Canada's plans are shit and expensive, but that's what a monopoly will do for you. My girlfriend got the same plan a year after me and they raised the price to $95/month after taxes.

That's ****ed uppppp. That's some third world prices.

I'd get unlimited internet, free callling, free messaging and an Iphone 6s for 95

buying data is dumb

National High School Star

So basically ISH is a bunch of weirdos (Canada, no offense) or cheapskates without regular plans.

Edit - Checked Verizon. I'll pay $320 on Gazelle to buy a used certified iphone 5s and then hop on a Verizon $60/month plan to get 6 gigs of data + unlimited talk/text. I'll be using wifi everywhere except when I drive (GPS) + once a week Skype so I think that should be enough data for me.

Not great, but really much savings on any other reasonable plan (e.g., MetroPCS type stuff). Not going to go crazy/have shizzy coverage to save $15-20 a month.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I thought I was doing good with my 30$ a month, but 12? That's kiler