Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron Haters: Scale of 1-10, how nauseous were you after G6 of the 2013 finals?

For someone who is supposedly irrelevant, LeBron sure lives in the heads of a surprisingly large number of posters.

Default Re: LeBron Haters: Scale of 1-10, how nauseous were you after G6 of the 2013 finals?

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Where are all the Heat fans these days?
    Ohio.

Or on the beach.

They were all fake fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Ohio.

Or on the beach.

They were all fake fans.
    LOL, pathetic fanbase.

Just cemented LeBrons failures tbh

He bricked the shot that Ray Allen saved him with.

Just another * in a questionable career.

Then we all know who single handedly dismantled these fgts the year after.
    In embarrassing fashion too.

That CHeat side will be forgotten in 5 years.
    Basically already forgotten now.

Cheers
    Meltdown
    Almost 3 years later and still shook

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24

well?

haters congregate.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Lebron choked in the clutch and missed the walk-off attempt - he needed Ray Allen to save him:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Naturally, Jordan MADE his walk-off attempt in his first meeting against Duncan/Popovich to send the game into overtime:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]After hitting the walk-off, MJ dominated overtime, including 2 dunks over Duncan:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]In his 2nd meeting against Duncan, MJ dominated him even more thoroughly:[/COLOR]

Jordan DOMINATED Duncan and guys like Duncan - they weren't "rivals" like they are for Kobe and Lebron.. :rolleyes.. 6/6

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    well?

haters congregate.

while we're at it, what other series made you want to vomit, or "quit watching basketball" (saw this one in that spurs/heat GT )

i don't consider myself a kobe hater, but i'll admit watching him win without shaq was like a crane to my back. i guess it also made me realize that while overrated, he was a better teammate than i thought.

I was actually hoping Miami would win so the Spurs would be knocked off the list of undefeated Finals teams. Lebron (or should I say, Ray Ray?) did me a solid.

The Ray Allen game.

Fck you Ray Allen

That CHeat side will be forgotten in 5 years.
    Basically already forgotten now.

Cheers
    Those Heat teams will be remembered more than any Spurs title team.

Let that sink in. Actually, it probably already has, which is why you're off spouting bullshit like that. Must hurt.
    Those Heat teams will be remembered for bringing ratings back up, where as the Spurs will be remembered for being ratings nightmares that no one liked watching.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Let that sink in. Actually, it probably already has, which is why you're off spouting bullshit like that. Must hurt.
    Those Heat teams will be remembered for bringing ratings back up, where as the Spurs will be remembered for being ratings nightmares that no one liked watching.

Except people who actually like watching basketball.

6/24 on my angry scale

ya, it just goes to show you how stupid the masses are. they'd rather watch high flying dunks instead of good basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    ya, it just goes to show you how stupid the masses are. they'd rather watch high flying dunks instead of good basketball.
    Great analysis.

The Heat teams were clearly garbage, especially when they won 66 games and tallied off 27 in a row. Clearly didn't display good basketball either when they averaged the most passes per game both years they won the title.

Shitty, shitty basketball. You clearly know what you're talking about.

kill yourself

Great analysis.

The Heat teams were clearly garbage, especially when they won 66 games and tallied off 27 in a row. Clearly didn't display good basketball either when they averaged the most passes per game both years they won the title.

Shitty, shitty basketball. You clearly know what you're talking about.
    compared to the sets that other teams run and have run in the past? ya - shitty imo. never got a thrill out of it, but that's just me.

i do love how you like to be a jackass to everyone about everything though. good job man.
    Last edited by diamenz; 12-21-2015 at 11:50 PM.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

That I know of there's me, GrapeApe, DoctorP, aj1687, PapayaPete, Smoke117, Nuff Said, and probably a couple others that don't come to mind right now. Just go check the Miami Heat game threads and you'll see all of them along with Dubeta