Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Default Re: (Youtube) KG at it again..Picking on another white cat..

Man I've had young **** thrown at me. I have a younger sister whose friends had a crush on me. Sleep over back in the day, sneak in my room. Lay on/in my bed and I had to literally drag them out. If I wanted to be a foul ass individual? I would have busted/stolen plenty of my sisters friends virginity. Speaking for myself? Its not hard at all to turn down young coochie. In fact I dont deal with any female under the age of 21. Dont get me wrong I know dudes who wouldnt hesiste to bone a high schooler if given the chance. I'll never find it right. In my eyes? My views? Its wrong. Its unacceptable. And if I'm a father of a daughter and some R.Kelly esque guy slept with my daughter who WANTED to sleep with him? I dont care about her intentions, consensual sex. You'll have to pull me off that man. Gauge my eyes out or something drastic where I let go of him. Sorry. And I dont own a gun or that would be my first option. And I know the consequences is potentially jail for beating someone until they had a Rahman lump on thier forehead. So be it.

Thats just me tho. I cant watch that MSNBC To catch a Child Predator thing because after awhile seeing these professional, career having MEN lured for sex by a little girl, teenage girl whatever u label them? Disgusting.

I'm pretty much changing the topic and dont want that but had to lay down my perspective on it. I'll never blame the kid or teen when an adult is involved in this situation. Never. And she was wrong but the adult pretty much overrides that in my book. He knows better.

/end rant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pippen
    that is a completely off topic discussion. Yes technically some females can abuse their power (for instance accuse someone of rape), but it has to be that way because rape is a very serious offense.

I am also not sure how you can hate KG for simple trash talking (even if he is selective) but defend Malone's actions of sleeping with a 12 year old.

i just don't consider it molestation like y'all pretend. I think 12 yr olds know what their doing. Don't tell me every 12 yr old is a molestation waiting to happen or even close. 12 yr olds know what they want, and some are more developed than others. Who knows, maybe she was Malone's next door neighbor, maybe she looked 16 which isn't unheard of whatsoever

But you people talking molestation portray it like Malone basically raped her, and thats where i disagree and put more blame on the girl than the faultless victim than you all want to portray her as...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    i just don't consider it molestation like y'all pretend. I think 12 yr olds know what their doing. Don't tell me every 12 yr old is a molestation waiting to happen or even close. 12 yr olds know what they want, and some are more developed than others. Who knows, maybe she was Malone's next door neighbor, maybe she looked 16 which isn't unheard of whatsoever

But you people talking molestation portray it like Malone basically raped her, and thats where i disagree and put more blame on the girl than the faultless victim than you all want to portray her as...
    And people say I have problems. You're a twisted f*ck.

Mathius

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    And people say I have problems. You're a twisted f*ck.

Mathius

nah i think you just have problems.

I'm just bringing logic to the table, even if its politically incorrect to victim sympathizing thats the norm today.

but its probably WAY over your head anyways to try and think outside of that PC box
    Last edited by Smokee; 12-27-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Remember the days when it was a $50 fine to punch a player in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee

nah i think you just have problems.

I'm just bringing logic to the table, even if its politically incorrect to victim sympathizing thats the norm today.

but its probably WAY over your head anyways to try and think outside of that PC box
    Oh, I get it you're one of "those" guys.

Local High School Star poeticism707's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    This **** is just pathetic. And no I do not mean Garnett. This **** ranks up there with the "Wade is garbage without refs" people as the dumbest internet hate trend in ISH history.

I watched Karl Malone break guards faces for 18 years, make dumb faces to opponents, trip people on" accident", and kick Robert Horry in the balls and be called tought for it. I watched Mutombo swing elbows at everyone. I watched Oakley and Rick Mahorn bully the **** outta guards. Barkley pushed around every guard in the NBA usually saying something along the lines of "Get outta here little fella!" shoving and smacking them around. Isiah Thomas once got pissed off at it and threw like 3 punches to his face that Charles didnt even seem to feel. Ive never heard anyone called a coward for it though. Usually some form of "enforcer".

Nobody in the NBA has reason to be afraid of anyone reall. Ive been watching the NBA for 20 years and the three most solid punches ive ever seen landed were all on the same guy. A chubby Pistons fan who was on his feet in 3 seconds. NBa players arent tough and real fights dont exist.

KG has probably annoyed every opponent from 6'1'' to 7'6''. Hed have nothing to fear from any of them because NBA doesnt have fights. Its nothing but the same mind games that Rodman used and everyone called him smart for.

NBA tough guys dont exist and if they do it doesnt show on the court. A running hate fest on what Charles Oakley did in the 90s would look 30 times worse than KG setting a moving screen and yelling at some european(as if hes been calm and reserved around everyone else for the last 13 years).

The only players ive seen get any real hate for it are Bill Laimbeer and KG. And anyone telling me KG is on Laimbeers level just didnt watch basketball back then.

KG isnt even one of the 5 worst power forwards at this **** and hes the only one of them anyone cares to mention.

I cant even imagine what todays complaint loving name calling(Really..."Gay-G" might be the most pathetic thing ive ever read) fans would have to say about Jeff Ruland in the "Bash brothers" days.
    You're dodging the issue. It wouldn't matter if every single player in NBA history was ten times worse than KG: right is always right, and wrong is always wrong.

Would you let your children treat each other the way KG treats his opponents? Of course not: because the law of right and wrong, the law of the Most High God is written upon the hearts of all men, everywhere.

KG has been the displaying such behavior in the NBA since the day he was drafted, and it's completely wrong. What atstounds me, is that for his entire career, it is continually glossed over and "explained away." Be careful about explaining things away though: you'll find you have explained explanation itself away.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150
    Remember the days when it was a $50 fine to punch a player in the face?
    this thread