Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kyle Lowry is TERRIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Too true.

Even DeMar isn't a 1st option. The team needs him to be one out of necessity because the Raptors a true 1st option since Chris Bosh left. DeMar and Kyle should be 2nd and 3rd options (or even lower) on a true contending team.

When I look at it, the Raps only have 3 legit starters, a sixth man, and a bunch of role players. Only JV has a high ceiling (verdict is still out on that) out of the whole team.
    Even with Bosh as the 1st option, he still couldn't carry the team pass the first round. The only true 1st option Raps have had is Vince Carter (McGrady proved to be one but Raps didn't really use him enough).

Anyway, you still have to build around what you have the best as you can. I'm fine with the current product but it can be better.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    Even with Bosh as the 1st option, he still couldn't carry the team pass the first round. The only true 1st option Raps have had is Vince Carter (McGrady proved to be one but Raps didn't really use him enough).
    True.... but on this team, Chris would have been great and definitely the 1st option.

As much as I give him shit, he never collapsed like Kyle has currently in the playoffs. But Chris as the 1st, DeMar as the 2nd, and Kyle as the 3rd would be the closest thing to the best team I've seen from this franchise.

I just don't know how far a Chris Bosh team even with better teammates would go but Iit's better than what is currently being put out.

funny how people call Westbrook a chucker and get on his FG percentage. Kyle Lowry has a career average of .417

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    funny how people call Westbrook a chucker and get on his FG percentage. Kyle Lowry has a career average of .417
    Westbrook is an easier target to criticize because his competitiveness makes him make really, really, really bad choices that hurt the team.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Thats because fg% is flawed. Lowry is more of a jump shooter and shoots much better from 3.

eFG % is a much better stat to calculate from the field and Lowry's higher than Westbrook, granted they have different volume of shots.

Not to excuse his piss poor play this series but you're going way overboard with this fluke nonsense. The dude can ball.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    You said this same thing about Wall after last game.

So? Was I wrong? John Wall has been trash in the playoffs last year and this year. Putrid jumpsuit. Not a top 10 PG come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Lebron had 7 points in a game where he had foul trouble. It happens.

I dont know about tonight though as I havent been watching. I think he's out of gas and out of shape. Maybe a lingering issue as they were resting him alot the second half of the season.
    LeBron scored 15 points in a finals. Leave Lowry alone He is overated tho!

Good High School Starter WuTangWizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    So? Was I wrong? John Wall has been trash in the playoffs last year and this year. Putrid jumpsuit. Not a top 10 PG come playoff time.
    26 points on 8-16 shooting, 17 assists today. So yes you were wrong. F*cking moron

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
    26 points on 8-16 shooting, 17 assists today. So yes you were wrong. F*cking moron

He also had 1 good game against the Pacers last year too. Big fvcking deal.

He needs to be guarded better. Force more jumpers, then it's over. Just like Game 1 and the playoffs last year.