Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So disappointed in the Raptors...can someone update on the game?

Glad I did not go for game 2. Sold my ticket last minute.

Losing by 12

Default Re: So disappointed in the Raptors...can someone update on the game?

Down by 13. Its only the 3rd Q though. Plenty of time.

I can't believe what I'm watching from this team. At home really?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    I can't believe what I'm watching from this team. At home really?
    This. At home AFTER A LOSS AT HOME IN OT

give me a break...

OP about to lose one of his 12 teams. Good thing, he still has 11 others left. 1 of them surely has to win

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    OP about to lose one of his 12 teams. Good thing, he still has 11 others left. 1 of them surely has to win

We're used to being let down.

Raptors one of your teams too?

3-time NBA All-Star

i know why you root for lots of teams OP. Coz NBA is the only thing that keeps you from committing suicide

OP about to lose one of his 4 teams. Good thing, he still has 3 others left. 1 of them surely has to win
    Fixed.

But still believe in the Raps. Fvck WIZARDS AND PIERCE AND WALL AND BEAL as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Fixed.

But still believe in the Raps. Fvck WIZARDS AND PIERCE AND WALL AND BEAL as well.
    You root for 4 fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]ing teams?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    i know why you root for lots of teams OP. Coz NBA is the only thing that keeps you from committing suicide
    oh boy they all in the playoffs my nikka. And been rooting for them before even making any noise in today's NBA.

Example Raptors: Where the hell were they before last year?
    Warriors: Where were they after 07? No where to be found. But I was riding with them (Back in 2011 my first ISH avy was Monta & Curry).

Spurs: Been rooting for them since Duncan.

Nets: (Since Kidd and again I was riding with them even tho they weren't in the payoffs picture for years). Now my favorite player in the league (Deron Williams) is playing for Brooklyn Nets and was coached by y favorite player ever (Jason Kidd) How you don't want me to root for them?

Explain?

oh boy they all in the playoffs my nikka. And been rooting for them before even making any noise in today's NBA.

Warriors: Where were they after 07? No where to be found. But I was riding with them (Back in 2011 my first ISH avy was Monta & Curry).

Nets: (Since Kidd and again I was riding with them even tho they weren't in the payoffs picture for years). Now my favorite player in the league (Deron Williams) is playing for Brooklyn Nets and was coached by y favorite player ever (Jason Kidd) How you don't want me to root for them?

Explain?

3-time NBA All-Star

Explain?
    Thats what im saying. coz you cant afford a year on the lottery coz youre a depressed loser on the verge of committing suicide.