Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier Minor League

Fantasy Premier Minor League Fantasy BBall Premier Minor League 2013-14

Old 10-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #31
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013/2014 ISH Premier Minors INTEREST THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_1
Hey you guys I regret to say this especially in short notice i'm not going to be able to play and commit for the season in the fantasy league have some personal things come up in the past couple days that'll be keeping me busy for a while and I don't want to join and be inconsistent and not be active that's a pet peeve of mine. So sorry you guys and good luck this season! I'll be back next year!

Have you deleted your team?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #32
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any chance the draft can be moved back 2 hours or so? Otherwise I won't be able to attend.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #33
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Any chance the draft can be moved back 2 hours or so? Otherwise I won't be able to attend.

sadly not as it seems the latest it can be is 6.15 due to the yahoo cut off date otherwise week 1 wouldn't count.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:48 PM   #34
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
sadly not as it seems the latest it can be is 6.15 due to the yahoo cut off date otherwise week 1 wouldn't count.
Sorry dude, I meant to type moved forward by an couple of hours. I iz retarded.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #35
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Sorry dude, I meant to type moved forward by an couple of hours. I iz retarded.

could change it to 4, but thats the limit really. although nobody has had much input here...and most may think the draft is set for 5 so could be unfair to change it now.

I don't mind changing it to 3 but i doubt many would make it for that time.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:38 AM   #36
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
could change it to 4, but thats the limit really. although nobody has had much input here...and most may think the draft is set for 5 so could be unfair to change it now.

I don't mind changing it to 3 but i doubt many would make it for that time.
Nah, if it's gonna cause a ton of trouble just leave it as it is and i'll manage to find a way to get on at least for the first 6-7 rounds.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:56 AM   #37
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

wow, totally forgot about this. when is the draft? not sure i can make it anyway even if there's any spaces but GL to all regardless.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #38
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't make the draft but I have made a list of my top 120 players, it's rough but will have to do.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #39
Groovy Kat
I brick open layups

Groovy Kat has decent reputationGroovy Kat has decent reputation

Is there still any spots open in this?
Groovy Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #40
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Have you deleted your team?
I didn't have a
chance to sign up so I didn't have a team sorry again. good luck everyone hopefully this won't ruin me joining next
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: