Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: NBA 2k10 Player Ratings

I just noticed Kobe Bryant has a higher rating than LeBron for NBA2k10, although LeBron won MVP.

These ratings are going to make me rage when Im editing almost every single player in the game, I hope they finally changed LeBron's look. In 2K9 he still looked 19.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Man, it's going to take a full day of ratings changes before I can even play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    I just noticed Kobe Bryant has a higher rating than LeBron for NBA2k10, although LeBron won MVP.

These ratings are going to make me rage when Im editing almost every single player in the game, I hope they finally changed LeBron's look. In 2K9 he still looked 19.
    Actually it was Kobe that won MVP so maybe in that sense he deserves to have that rating.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Style
    Actually it was Kobe that won MVP so maybe in that sense he deserves to have that rating.
    Kobe won Finals MVP in 2009, just like Pierce won Finals MVP in 08'.

However LeBron was voted as the best individual player in the NBA in 2009, and therefore should have the highest rating in NBA2K10.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Man, it's going to take a full day of ratings changes before I can even play the game.
    I'm going to take a different route by just waiting for 2k11 where hopefully they'll improve the ratings and other issues that may exist in this years version.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Kobe won Finals MVP in 2009, just like Pierce won Finals MVP in 08'.

However LeBron was voted as the best individual player in the NBA in 2009, and therefore should have the highest rating in NBA2K10.
    Your right his rating should be tied with Kobe at worst since he was MVP.
    Last edited by Crazy Style; 09-25-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Local High School Star

The one that really struck me was Okur as the 19th ranked center. I mean this guy has a good shot at making the All-Star team due to the lack of centers in the west, but he's ranked below Dalmbert?!?!

As others have pointed out, Parker was too low as well. Not
    horrible but not ideal overall. I suppose that's why it's a videogame.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

I'm going to take a different route by just waiting for 2k11 where hopefully they'll improve the ratings and other issues that may exist in this years version.
    I don't understand where you are coming fro on this boycott 2K10 thing. From the looks of everything I have seen the gameplay is vastly improved from 2K9.

Banned

Your right his rating should be tied with Kobe at worst since he was MVP.
    He shouldn't have been tied with Kobe, he should have been respectfully ranked 1 rating ahead of Kobe at 98.

However I usually just bump the Elite players like LeBron, Kobe, CP3 & Wade to 99 anyways.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
    I don't understand where you are coming fro on this boycott 2K10 thing. From the looks of everything I have seen the gameplay is vastly improved from 2K9.
    People would boycott 2K10 if it werent for the fact that NBA Live 10' sucks tremendous ass.

If NBA Live 10' had the same graphics engine as Madden uses, Live would slaughter the 2K series.

I am Chris Wilcox

I prefer that the ratings have gone from 50-99 to 25-99 (or is it 0-99?), that makes more sense. I don't have a problem with lowering ratings, but I have a problem with the order. Some players are much better than others, but get given a worse rating.

I also love they said that they would make sure that no one was rated 99, so here we have Kobe and Lebron with 97 and 96. Whoop-di-f*cking-doo, they lose about 2 or so rating points and other guys end up taking a huge hit and have lost 5+ points.

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
    It's not really boycotting I was going to skip this years version regardless of how the game was this year. I rather save my money and wait for 2k11 for the main reason being the 2010 free agency, where a couple teams overall appearance may look different and I'll probably enjoy it more too, plus it'll probably be even better next year overall anyway so I think it'll be worth the wait.
    Last edited by Crazy Style; 09-25-2009 at 01:06 PM.

No need to sweat it. There's a lot of gamers in Operation Sports who churn out good rosters and ratings and sliders. Both for Xbox, PS3, and PC.

Just go online and download them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I prefer that the ratings have gone from 50-99 to 25-99 (or is it 0-99?), that makes more sense. I don't have a problem with lowering ratings, but I have a problem with the order. Some players are much better than others, but get given a worse rating.

I also love they said that they would make sure that no one was rated 99, so here we have Kobe and Lebron with 97 and 96. Whoop-di-f*cking-doo, they lose about 2 or so rating points and other guys end up taking a huge hit and have lost 5+ points.

Ridiculous.
    Your absolutely right!

Banned

Jesus, does it really matter if someone is rated 85 or 95, as long as there is some kind of balance?