Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ISH Needs To Admit I Was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

This whole forum (outside of a lone few Euroleague fans) attacked me ruthlessly and viciously for years for simply saying the truth about what a scrub Rubio really is.

That he sucked in Europe, and that eventually, after everyone in the US was tired of all his fancy passes, they would realize he sucks there too.

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT. THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

IT'S LONG OVERDUE NOW, AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT IT.

That's what you get for the constant and endless trolling you guys do against me, when I am actually a very good poster that is always telling the truth here.

Eventually, you get owned extremely hard.

Now man up, and admit you guys were wrong about Rubio and that I was absolutely right about him all along.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-23-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Banned

Wink Re: ISH Needs To Admit I was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

he can't shoot but he is still better than every player in the euroleague.

Default Re: ISH Needs To Admit I was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

You are wrong and will still be wrong for a long time.

Now run along back to watching your sorry ass excuse for basketball Greek league..

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Yup, at least he doesn't suck as hard in the NBA as V-Span did

Default Re: ISH Needs To Admit I Was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

You really need the gratification of strangers telling you that you may be right? Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton

He would not be a top 20 point guard in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    You really need the gratification of strangers telling you that you may be right? Get a life.
    No.........I am right.

And I don't need them to tell me that, I already knew it from the start, because it was a FACT all along.

I simply want them to own up and admit it. After they spent years trolling the living hell out of me over the Rubio issue, they can own up on it.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Yo, you are one of the most flip floppy guys I've ever seen. So full of lies... You always talk about how Rubio has been "so good" in the NBA and using that to your advantage, saying if he sucked in the Euroleague and is amazing in the NBA then EL > NBA.

Now that he sucks, you change to this position. Either way it's always a win/win for you, you find some kind of way to twist anything you want to make it work for your arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This whole forum (outside of a lone few Euroleague fans) attacked me ruthlessly and viciously for years for simply saying the truth about what a scrub Rubio really is.

That he sucked in Europe, and that eventually, after everyone in the US was tired of all his fancy passes, they would realize he sucks there too.

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT. THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

IT'S LONG OVERDUE NOW, AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT IT.

That's what you get for the constant and endless trolling you guys do against me, when I am actually a very good poster that is always telling the truth here.

Eventually, you get owned extremely hard.

Now man up, and admit you guys were wrong about Rubio and that I was absolutely right about him all along.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Yo, you are one of the most flip floppy guys I've ever seen. So full of lies... You always talk about how Rubio has been "so good" in the NBA and using that to your advantage, saying if he sucked in the Euroleague and is amazing in the NBA then EL > NBA.

Now that he sucks, you change to this position. Either way it's always a win/win for you, you find some kind of way to twist anything you want to make it work for your arguments.
    I never said Rubio was anything but crap in any league he played in. I said he was better in the NBA than he ever was in Euroleague. Stop twisting around the words of others in order to try to manipulate things.

And I don't need them to tell me that.
    Hmm...really?

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT.
    AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT
    Now man up, and admit
    I simply want them to own up and admit it.
    Are you drunk or something?

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

I never said Rubio was anything but crap in any league he played in. I said he was better in the NBA than he ever was in Euroleague. Stop twisting around the words of others in order to try to manipulate things.
    Ironic, cause that's all you do. That point would not favor your argument. Dog turds with chocolate sprinkles on them might taste better than dog turds but they're not going to taste good either way. So if your argument was that he sucked in both but was a bit better in the NBA, it makes absolutely no sense.

You were telling us how he's so good in the NBA, and how he's a starting point guard and all that mumbo jumbo. Don't backpedal now that I'm calling you out on it

Ironic, cause that's all you do. That point would not favor your argument. Dog turds with chocolate sprinkles on them might taste better than dog turds but they're not going to taste good either way. So if your argument was that he sucked in both but was a bit better in the NBA, it makes absolutely no sense.

You were telling us how he's so good in the NBA, and how he's a starting point guard and all that mumbo jumbo. Don't backpedal now that I'm calling you out on it
    What the hell are you talking about? Are you actually trying to say that it makes sense that one of the worst lead guards in the last 10 years in the Euroleague should be a starting point guard in the "by far best league in the world"?

If you can't see something wrong with that, you will be in my ignore list by your next post.

Ricky Rubio career stats in the NBA: 10.5 ppg, 8 apg, 4 rpg, 2.5 spg in 31 mpg. 125 games played, 105 games started

Vassilis Spanoulis career stats in the NBA: 3 ppg, 1 apg, 1 rpg, 0.2 spg in 9 mpg. 31 games played, 0 games started

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=245915

Ricky Rubio, Brandon Jennings, and Ty Lawson - look at their Euroleague stats and then compare that to their NBA stats.
    Ricky Rubio's Euroleague Stats:

31.0 Field Goal %

22.4 Three Point Field Goal %

83.6 Free Throw %

6.5 Points Per Game

3.5 Assists Per Game

3.2 Rebounds Per Game

1.6 Steals Per Game

Ricky Rubio's NBA Stats:

57.1 Field Goal %

66.7 Three Point Field Goal %

83.3 Free Throw %