Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

Could care little what Bynum says....he disagrees with the coach clearly on many things and voices his displeasure however he wants. It's not like Mike Brown sits down with Bynum on a one on one to solve things. That doesn't happen. Mike Brown is a scrub at many parts of his coaching, specially when it comes to offense. The stars in Lakers uniform simply don't want to put up with the drastic change he's proposing when the triangle was working wonders under Phill......defense they get it....they applaud Brown for it but lets not act like offense is working; it's not working at all. Kobe, Bynum and Pau want their rings now, not 2 years down the road after continuous struggle to get a "new system" going under Mike Brown - he never had a complete grasp of it anyways. F'ck Mike Brown.....even if Bynum is acting like a baby....just goes to show he's completely lost with this team.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Could care little what Bynum says....he disagrees with the coach clearly on many things and voices his displeasure however he wants. It's not like Mike Brown sits down with Bynum on a one on one to solve things. That doesn't happen. Mike Brown is a scrub at many parts of his coaching, specially when it comes to offense and the stars in Lakers uniform simply don't want to put up with the drastic change he's proposing when the triangle was working wonders under Phill......defense they get it....they applaud Brown for it but lets not act like offense is working; it's not working at all.
    Kuester is a terrible assistant coach and even worse coach (Pistons mutinied him) so it's no surprise the Lakers look like deer in headlights on offense.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Could care little what Bynum says....he disagrees with the coach clearly on many things and voices his displeasure however he wants. It's not like Mike Brown sits down with Bynum on a one on one to solve things. That doesn't happen. Mike Brown is a scrub at many parts of his coaching, specially when it comes to offense. The stars in Lakers uniform simply don't want to put up with the drastic change he's proposing when the triangle was working wonders under Phill......defense they get it....they applaud Brown for it but lets not act like offense is working; it's not working at all. Kobe, Bynum and Pau want their rings now, not 2 years down the road after continuous struggle to get a "new system" going under Mike Brown - he never had a complete grasp of it anyways.
    This may be true but players better learn quick it's the ownership that wants this not Mike Brown alone. Lakers hired Brown for this very reason, to get rid of the Triangle and any trapping left over from the Jackson era. Anything and everything that has or had to do With Jackson is gone. Players can whine and cry till Armageddon comes and they'll still be playing a new system. The sooner they get on board the sooner they can get on track

The Lakers have no one who has a clue about running an offense......not the players fault. Brown was clearly a terrible hire......sad because there were so many qualified coaches available.......instead they went with the moron.
    It has nothing to do with the Triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    you just described Kobe 13 years ago.

if Kobe was a leader everyone makes him out to be, Bynum wouldn't be acting like this. fact is, nobody wants to follow Kobe down into his chucking sunset. Jackson said when Kobe came in, he was raring to be a leader. problem was, nobody was following.

the main characteristic of a great leader is leading by example. by Kobe's example, Bynum is just following.

This is true. MJ was even worse. He was a terrible leader.