Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

If Bynum acting this way gets Mike Brown fired he'd actually be doing the Lakers a favour.

Banned

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    If Bynum acting this way gets Mike Brown fired he'd actually be doing the Lakers a favour.
    This. I have no clue how the guy got rehired. He never makes adjustments and doesn't know how to run an effective offense that doesn't include a Lebron pick and roll with Big Z.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Bynum is the epitome of an entitled, young, immature star athlete.
    you just described Kobe 13 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    As a team leader, Kobe should get on Bynum. Leadership is a big thing.
    if Kobe was a leader everyone makes him out to be, Bynum wouldn't be acting like this. fact is, nobody wants to follow Kobe down into his chucking sunset. Jackson said when Kobe came in, he was raring to be a leader. problem was, nobody was following.

the main characteristic of a great leader is leading by example. by Kobe's example, Bynum is just following.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Ball movement and spacing works wonders and that is what the triangle allows you to do. Ask MJ about it....ask Shaq about it.....they loved it.
    MJ hated the triangle when Jackson introduced it and often tried to sabotage it.

In Jordan Rules, the storyline of the first championship season for the Bulls was that Jordan didn't trust his teammates, wouldn't pass to them when they were open and wanted go back to getting the ball and having all his teammates clear out.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    MJ hated the triangle when Jackson introduced it and often tried to sabotage it.

In Jordan Rules, the storyline of the first championship season for the Bulls was that Jordan didn't trust his teammates, wouldn't pass to them when they were open and wanted go back to getting the ball and having all his teammates clear out.
    Not so much in 96' 97' 98'.......fact is Jordan was/is cocky....but he made the transition and it worked well.....he loves his rings doesn't he? I will however say that Phil's Bull triangle wasn't implemented as well as Phil's Lakers triangle......just cause of the nature of Jordan, Phil's age, the players etc back in the day. However, teams win championships and the triangle allows for teams to thrive offensively, even if you're a scrub. You gotta like the triangle when you get 6 rings out of it......fact is, the triangle in modern era has been the system that has gotten more back-to-back rings in the NBA, provided you have a great coach and great players of course.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-03-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Either way you look at it Bynum throwing his coach under the bus isn't going to do anybody any good, especially his (bynum's) reputation.

Out of context or not "I don't participate in huddles" can really only be interpreted one way: I don't care/have zero faith in the coaching staff and instead of working through it I'm going to do the immature thing and publicly whine.

Phil kept his ass in check. Mike Brown

Kuester was mutinied by the freaking Pistons and now hes the assistant coach for the Lakers? Of course players won't respect coaches like that, especially Mike Clown AKA Cleveland's trash. He's nothin but a blue collar, grind it out, pumpin up his players coach, there's plenty of those in the league already. That eventually becomes white noise and the players tune the coach out.

College superstar

The next step is Bynum refusing to shoot like Kobe after he's criticized in the media.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Bynum is the epitome of an entitled, young, immature star athlete.
    He learned from Kobe, who learned from Shaq. 8 years from now, Bynum will be training a young SG to act entitled and immature.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    He learned from Kobe, who learned from Shaq. 8 years from
    now, Bynum will be training a young SG to act entitled and immature.
    Man people on this site are a trip. Even when a situation has nothing to do with Kobe yall find a way to place blame on him.

Lakers are 3rd place. Is Mike Brown really doing that bad?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Lakers are 3rd place. Is Mike Brown really doing that bad?
    When your star Center is openly undermining you during games and in interviews, you're not doing very well.

Local High School Star

Kupchak is gonna bitch slap this idiot back to reality real soon.

[QUOTE=B