Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

Default Re: ESPN Los Angeles : "Nobody wants to play with Kobe"

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Explain the playoffs vs the Spurs just a few weeks ago.
    First two games they played with Nash who was running on one leg, and in the other two games was not playing at all. They played only 2 games with their second PG Blake. They played only 20 minutes with their second SG Meeks. Their starting backcourt in LA was Morris who barely played in the regular season and Goudelock who is a D-League player. They were the 8th seed and played against the Spurs who also swept Grizzlies in the WCF and would probably swept the Lakers even without injuries. It's funny how Kobe stans acting like it was because of Kobe

cos he's a ballhog

Lots of f@ggots in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashty
    First two games they played with Nash who was running on one leg, and in the other two games was not playing at all. They played only 2 games with their second PG Blake. They played only 20 minutes with their second SG Meeks. Their starting backcourt in LA was Morris who barely played in the regular season and Goudelock who is a D-League player. They were the 8th seed and played against the Spurs who also swept Grizzlies in the WCF and would probably swept the Lakers even without injuries. It's funny how Kobe stans acting like it was because of Kobe
    Congratulations on reaffirming the fact that you know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Congratulations on reaffirming the fact that you know nothing.
    Oh, sorry, they were 7th What's next, in the lack of argument, you're gonna laugh at my English, right

Oh, sorry, they were 7th What's next, in the lack of argument, you're gonna laugh at my English, right
    Now we're going to laugh at the fact that you assume if all Lakers were healthy and playing that they would of still got swept. Not true at all. Even just a healthy Kobe would of made all the difference. You might be an idiot who thinks otherwise but any team losing their top dog is going to be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88

People talk good about kobe in the media since they dont wanna start shit, but no1 wants to play with this clown
    So I'm guessing you know this because u talked to all these players that don't wanna play wit Kobe thru iPhone facetime?

Quote Originally Posted by CAstill
    Now we're going to laugh at the fact that you assume if all Lakers were healthy and playing that they would of still got swept. Not true at all. Even just a healthy Kobe would of made all the difference. You might be an idiot who thinks otherwise but any team losing their top dog is going to be worse.
    Yes, every other team play worse without their top dog, but not the Lakers, and that's why Kobe is overrated, Lakers never played much worse without Kobe.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Yes, every other team play worse without their top dog, but not the Lakers, and that's why Kobe is overrated, Lakers never played much worse without Kobe.
    I am still wondering why you haven't been banned yet. The stupidity in the things you say is sky high.

Trolling =/= being the most stupid.

I can understand why they haven't banned you but last I checked this wasn't a retard asylum or is it?

Local High School Star

5 rings. End of story.

Some people do it as a nice leader and some ppl do it as a mean leader. Most end up with NOTHING. 5 rings so far. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I am still wondering why you haven't been banned yet. The stupidity in the things you say is sky high.

Trolling =/= being the most stupid.

I can understand why they haven't banned you but last I checked this wasn't a retard asylum or is it?
    You are a retard.

I put up facts, when you put some facts like I did, then we can talk.

The ISH'ers Champion!

You are a retard.

ummmm.....already got you talking with a fact. I'll wait for your rebuttal.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Kobe didn't play, and the Lakers got swept. According to the data you presented and premise of the thread, the team should have been better. So again, why didn't they win a single game?

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

You are a retard.

Here are some facts.

The last time the Lakers won a championship without Kobe Bryant, Kobe was 10 years old. Since they acquired him, they have won 5. So explain to me again how the Lakers are better without him?