Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebrons problem... an article about the Cowardly King

Quote Originally Posted by mookie gaylock
    FG

kobe 606

when it comes to clutch, this is what matters to me more than percentage. the results speak for themselves (5 rings)
    Not this again...

That chick is really, really ugly man. Woof.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Funny because he had it in Cleveland but has just struggled in the clutch in Miami. Apart from vs celtics and bulls. Likely to do with not knowing if it should go to wade or not. It's all confidence with him... There is a reason he was one if the best clutch players in the league his first 7 seasons in the league.
    IMO, that's his fault for choosing to go to Miami, to try and take the easy way to a title. If he was that clutch in Cleveland and now sucks in Miaimi, he chose to go there, to differ to someone else. So if that his "mental problem" he brought that on himself.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

So were really gonna sit here and hate on Lebron for being a team player? He took the Cavs to the finals. Every player should want amazing team mates. Magic Johnson played with James Worthy and KAJ. I guess Magic was a coward then because he had the best team? Basketball isn't meant to be a selfish sport. Anyone bashing a superstar for passing at this point must be a dumb woman or a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    So were really gonna sit here and hate on Lebron for being a team player? He took the Cavs to the finals. Every player should want amazing team mates. Magic Johnson played with James Worthy and KAJ. I guess Magic was a coward then because he had the best team? Basketball isn't meant to be a selfish sport. Anyone bashing a superstar for passing at this point must be a dumb woman or a hater.
    It should be noted that Magic refused to go to Chicago I think it was, if they got the 1st pick in the draft. He specifically wanted to go to LA to play with KAJ.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    It should be noted that Magic refused to go to Chicago I think it was, if they got the 1st pick in the draft. He specifically wanted to go to LA to play with KAJ.
    Refused . Lakers got Magic after the Bulls lost the coin flip to New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Refused . Lakers got Magic after the Bulls lost the coin flip to New Orleans.
    And in the case of Magic Johnson, Mike has done his homework. He found a Mike Downey L.A. Times article from 1991:
    Magic Johnson would have returned to Michigan State rather than play for the Chicago Bulls.

"I'd have stayed in school," he said here Tuesday, standing alone outside Gate 3 1/2 of Chicago Stadium, the house that could have been his. "A coin toss changed the course of my whole life." Chicago called heads in a 1979 coin flip with Los Angeles for the No. 1 pick in the NBA college draft. It came up tails.

Johnson signed with the Lakers after his sophomore year of college and proceeded to win five championships. The Bulls picked second, took UCLA's David Greenwood and have won no championships.

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers."

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    are these clowns still embarrasing themselves when Heat are on a tear in the league and it doesn't look like they are gonna miss another game this season? Kobrick stans keep on staying pressed
    Lebron has been tearing up the regular season for years now. We will see if he is on the chokehold again when it matters.

That was a very well-written article by Jen. Her opinion about LeBron seems on-point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oositdwn
    Smart writer, you gotta bring traffic to the site somehow. Look at the lebron stans smashing their keyboards in the comment section .

Lebronyte Kryptonite

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/03/0...92&feedID=9055

loser ('jen floid engl')9:55 pm Mar 01, 2012
    Is she for real. Where did she get her journalism education? A cracker jack box. An all star game lady? are you serious? You know what, talk to me if Kobe is lucky enough to make the finals. At that point his unethical, wife cheating, womanizing ass will be grass. The only coward in this article is the one writing a column in a room with the door closed, locked and bolted many miles away from the guy she is insulting. Please, where does the internet find these reporters, that same cracker jack box? Can you say "Yellow"? Which would have 2 meaings for this reporter.

Uncalled for8:48 pm Mar 01, 2012
    First off people stop attacking Lebron.What has he done to deserve to be criticized and called names like a coward? Why, because he's not Jordan like everybody wants him to be.Take him for what he is, the best all around player since Oscar Robertson maybe even better.Lebron is the only player who can play the 1-4 spot maybe all 5.

Last edited by LakersReign; 03-02-2012 at 04:10 AM.

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

I haven't watched a basketball game this year, but I hear it is in style to rip LeBron James a new one, so he we go...

Ok, so Deron Williams make the shot to win it and all of a sudden he makes his teammates better.

B1tch trying to make a living or something? Skip Bayless wife?

the laughing stock of the NBA

the punchline