Question Does anyone else...

Go for long walks? I have recently, just in the afternoons around 5pm a few nights a week. I walk barefoot like Jesus and listen to Puff Daddy's "I'll be Missing you"

I love it. My soul feels cleansed. I usually stop at the park to stretch, keep my mobility good.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Does anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Go for long walks? I have recently, just in the afternoons around 5pm a few nights a week. I walk barefoot like Jesus and listen to Puff Daddy's "I'll be Missing you"

I love it. My soul feels cleansed. I usually stop at the park to stretch, keep my mobility good.
    I used to in the middle of the night, in the thick mesquite brush, or on the streets, barefoot. It's a breath of freedom

Freedom indeed.

I feel like a Lion. Every step on the rough concrete, ready to pounce at any moment. Chest out, hips thrusting, dick swinging. I am drawing the energy of the earth into my soul. People look, driving by in their automobiles. Checking out my goods. I can feel the power in me. I see the intimidation and awe in their eyes. Clear as daylight. The guys with the done up trucks with a modified muffler make me laugh the most. When I catch them looking, I see straight into their soul, I see their insecurity, their inadequacy, their jealousy. When they rev their compensation vehicles I just grin.

Absorb nature's aura. Let it fuel your soul. Be the Lion.

Yeah, not much more lion like than that one eh?

I like it because it syncs well with walking. Don't believe me? Listen

"Every step I take. Every move I make. Every single day. Every time I pray. I'll be missing you"

You see?

I also listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8
    That song gets the gait going. Feel like I am the guy from Hung and its the opening monologue.

Thank you God for gifting me with this Large dick!

I like it because it syncs well with walking. Don't believe me? Listen

"Every step I take. Every move I make. Every single day. Every time I pray. I'll be missing you"

You see?

That seems to sync well with any activity tbh. Unless you can do anything in life without stepping or moving in every single day. But that song is a sentimental panegyric about loss, the loss of one individual in particular. Still don't think it'd make me feel like a lion or powerful or anything just because i'm walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

That seems to sync well with any activity tbh. Unless you can do anything in life without stepping or moving in every single day. But that song is a sentimental panegyric about loss, the loss of one individual in particular. Still don't think it'd make me feel like a lion or powerful or anything just because i'm walking.
    This is true. I usually just play it because its next to "Victory" by Puff Daddy which certainly is a song fit for Lions.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP is a beautiful man.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    so hot.

Sunshine State

Freedom indeed.

I feel like a Lion. Every step on the rough concrete, ready to pounce at any moment. Chest out, hips thrusting, dick swinging. I am drawing the energy of the earth into my soul. People look, driving by in their automobiles. Checking out my goods. I can feel the power in me. I see the intimidation and awe in their eyes. Clear as daylight. The guys with the done up trucks with a modified muffler make me laugh the most. When I catch them looking, I see straight into their soul, I see their insecurity, their inadequacy, their jealousy. When they rev their compensation vehicles I just grin.

Absorb nature's aura. Let it fuel your soul. Be the Lion.
    This is all you wanted to say

Hell yeah bro!

5-time NBA All-Star

Yeah Uprising or Mosh just fits better.

Speaking of things that cleanse your soul.

Try doing the yoga pose bow, or try throwing a huge temper tantrum in private.

It feels so ****ing refershing.