Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Note: Stop Snitchin

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Don't worry, we have a witness protection program. It involves a leprechaun outfit. And you may have join the LeBron family.
    that henry abbot avatar doesn't look so bad

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I just have a loser with lots of alts with lots of rep who every few weeks negs me 5+ times in the space of a few minutes in some ancient thread.

e.g.

At least i know i'm pissing off someone who really must be a tremendous loser. It's not like he did it just the once either , he does it again and again.

I presume mods can see who negged and stuff so i'm curious: who is this sad, tell us? A pathetic individual would be exposed so it's a good cause; come on mods!

Are you sure it's the same poster? I mean maybe you posted the opinion that cigarettes are healthy for babies or something which would cause many to neg you at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Are you sure it's the same poster? I mean maybe you posted the opinion that cigarettes are healthy for babies or something which would cause many to neg you at the same time.
    Well, unless several people went to a several year old thread (not bumped) and all negged me within the space of 2 minutes it's probably unlikely. The time before it was in a thread that hadn't been bumped since 2008

I feel honoured to be so much a part of a random person's life that they'd go through so much trouble just for me

Well, unless several people went to a several year old thread (not bumped) and all negged me within the space of 2 minutes it's probably unlikely. The time before it was in a thread that hadn't been bumped since 2008

I feel honoured to be so much a part of a random person's life that they'd go through so much trouble just for me
    Bust that poster! It ain't snichting, it would be a service to ISH and call out a anonymous neg bomber
    Report it, report it, report it!

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Why aren't we allowed to freely abuse people if we neg them? Seems illogical. A neg is abuse.

Snitches get stitches.

I just have a loser with lots of alts with lots of rep who every few weeks negs me 5+ times in the space of a few minutes in some ancient thread.

e.g.

At least i know i'm pissing off someone who really must be a tremendous loser. It's not like he did it just the once either , he does it again and again.

I presume mods can see who negged and stuff so i'm curious: who is this sad, tell us? A pathetic individual would be exposed so it's a good cause; come on mods!
    I got repped similarly to that before. There's def someone with like ten alts on ISH each with max bars. I don't think Jeff can do anything about it

How do you kill that which has no life?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Somebody negged me and signed it as Jeff. That's an automatic ban. Sending Jeff a screenshot PM now.
    Plot twist: That actually was Jeff and the automatic ban will be to you for upsetting him further.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Sure y'all frontin hard on this stop snitchin on the forum but in PMs to mods you be like:

Any poster found to be in co-operation with the mods will have retribution taken against them.