Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Parker: [CP3] didn't reach a conf. finals yet and he's like 31... I felt bad for him

Full quote:

"I first of all felt bad for Chris (Paul) because he's a friend, and I felt bad for him because he didn't reach a Conference Finals yet and he's like 31, He's getting close to the end of his career, so I felt very bad for him."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippe...217-story.html

Y'all know how French people are, Parker was definitely shitting on him a bit

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Parker: [CP3] didn't reach a conf. finals yet and he's like 31... I felt bad for him

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Full quote:

"I first of all felt bad for Chris (Paul) because he's a friend, and I felt bad for him because he didn't reach a Conference Finals yet and he's like 31, He's getting close to the end of his career, so I felt very bad for him."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippe...217-story.html

Y'all know how French people are, Parker was definitely shitting on him a bit
    Nikka please... Tony Parker probably would give him a hug with a peck on the cheek.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Parker: [CP3] didn't reach a conf. finals yet and he's like 31... I felt bad for him

n99a please..put chris paul on the spurs and they easily win....naah who im kidding

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

I first of all felt bad for LeBron because I'm a fan, and I felt bad for him because he didn't win a Championship for our hometown yet and he's like 31, He's getting close to the end of his career, so I felt very bad for him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Yeah...if he played with Duncan he would have 'ships and many wcf appearances too. Tony Parker at his best isn't even half the player CP3 is.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Yeah...if he played with Duncan he would have 'ships and many wcf appearances too. Tony Parker at his best isn't even half the player CP3 is.
    open your eyes

Banned

no ****ing excuses. chris paul had all the talent in the world on his team and still hasn't even made it to a conference finals. not once.

i know this is an insult because Chris Paul isn't friends with white people.

Don't know about that. Parker has been an assassin in the Finals.

Tony Parker is a POS and a fraud, what else is new?

Parker a few years back was better than Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    I first of all felt bad for LeBron because I'm a fan, and I felt bad for him because he didn't win a Championship for our hometown yet and he's like 31, He's getting close to the end of his career, so I felt very bad for him.
    Which current NBA player won a championship for their hometown?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Don't know about that. Parker has been an assassin in the Finals.
    You serious brah? He played very well in '07, but looking at the rest of his Finals

'03 Finals: 14/3/2 on 39%
    '05 Finals: 14/2/4 on 46%
    '13 Finals: 16/2/6 on 41%
    '14 Finals: 18/0/5 on 48%

Factor in he was terrible in two Game 7's, that's far from an impressive Finals resume

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    You serious brah? He played very well in '07, but looking at the rest of his Finals

'03 Finals: 14/3/2 on 39%
    '05 Finals: 14/2/4 on 46%
    '13 Finals: 16/2/6 on 41%
    '14 Finals: 18/0/5 on 48%

Factor in he was terrible in two Game 7's, that's far from an impressive Finals resume

Hmm, didn't remember his stats were quite that low.

Still, he at least killed it in '07 and won the FMVP. Can you really say 2007 FMVP Tony Parker "isn't even than half the player" of CP3?

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Parker a few years back was better than Paul

What are you doing on ISH, Tony

hit the gym you fat fck