Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    I rep Lakers!

Default Is Morey the most clueless GM in the league?

It seems like all he does is sit in his office playing with his calculator to see how he can crunch numbers. This guys has no idea about team chemistry and how to handle business with players. Just two years ago Lin & Asik were their prized players now he is openly dangling them around to who ever wants them to attract bigger names. Why would any player go to a team that shows absolutely no loyalty. He had the balls to photoshop Lin's number on Melo when making their pitch How does he think these things make him look?

Lin's response

Luke 6:29 - If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them

@JLin7 @Al_Iannazzone Someone takes YOUR number and places it on a billboard with @carmeloanthony I am sorry but you entitled to say WTF?

@EmodMarco im entitled to standup for myself/say i felt disrespected as i did thru tweet but point is love unconditionally/as jesus loved me

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Default Re: Is Morey the most clueless GM in the league?

It's almost like he's addicted to trading/making moves

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I wonder if anthony saw that picture and thought to himself, "damn, what the fck did i do to my arm"

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    It's almost like he's addicted to trading/making moves
    This. I'm not sure why players would even sign with him. No guarantee that you're going to stay on board because Morey is liable to do some stupid NBA 2K "MyGM" esque shit and trade you to another team.

Lin just tweeted this a little more than 30 minutes ago

Haha you wish your GM was Morey.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    This. I'm not sure why players would even sign with him. No guarantee that you're going to stay on board because Morey is liable to do some stupid NBA 2K "MyGM" esque shit and trade you to another team.
    And the players he goes do really even work. Harden/Melo/Dwight will not work they are all ball dominant and I don't think their personalities even work together.

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    It seems like all he does is sit in his office playing with his calculator to see how he can crunch numbers. This guys has no idea about team chemistry and how to handle business with players. Just two years ago Lin & Asik were their prized players now he is openly dangling them around to who ever wants them to attract bigger names. Why would any player go to a team that shows absolutely no loyalty. He had the balls to photoshop Lin's number on Melo when making their pitch How does he think these things make him look?

Lin's response
    Lin needs to know his place and STFU but the Rockets haven't handled Lin and Asik's situations well

Lin is one of the worst players in the L. "prized" lol

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

The guy DESTROYED Presti (at the time considered a good GM) to get a First Team All-NBA guard (who is still 24, by the way) and then turned around and got the best centre in the league in free agency. And he might even get the 2nd highest scorer in the league in free agency whilst keeping a 17ppg forward (who he STOLE in the draft at #38). But no, tell me more about he is the most clueless GM in the league.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    The guy DESTROYED Presti (at the time considered a good GM) to get a First Team All-NBA guard (who is still 24, by the way) and then turned around and got the best centre in the league in free agency. And he might even get the 2nd highest scorer in the league in free agency whilst keeping a 17ppg forward (who he STOLE in the draft at #38). But no, tell me more about he is the most clueless GM in the league.

Good High School Starter

His moves produced a 1st round exit. Keep up the good work Morey

What would he know about 'keys to a championship' anyway?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Morey alpha as ****,he just gets his kicks from degrading beta lin

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    The Thunder have managed to get out of the first round without Harden. How's Houston done?

Very good NBA starter

He a good GM in terms of players. Its the coaching that's the problem the talent already there.