Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    The Force is with you. LongLived#24's Avatar

Default Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too. Kobe has got it all when it comes to shooting ability, the turn around fadeaway, the fallaway, 20 ft leaners, pullup jumpers, and can also spot up and shoot effectively. Never have I seen a guy make so many ill advised 20 ft fadeaways with a hand in his face with such ease. It's as if he can do it with his eyes closed!(literally) He's also the best clutch shooter of alltime. The reason why you guys will think I'm crazy is because Kobe's 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Bird or Reggie Miller. The reason is because those guys like Bird, are spot up shooters and set up their 3 pt shots off screens and open catch and shoot jumpers, but Brian Scalbrine can do that to. When Kobe takes 3pt shots their usually like 24 foot fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face. Yet he still shoots a respectable %. Kobe also takes a good portion of those bailout 3's at the end of the shot clock or buzzer, which are usually near impossible shots. Remember Kobe is a volume shooter, he needs to get into his rythm. So as a result Kobe is one of those guys who will take plenty of shots until he gets into his rythm, as a result his 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Ray Allen. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird, and set up his 3pt shots for open looks I gurantee you kobe would shoot as good of a % of guys like Ray Allen or Bird, if not higher.

And I know you guys might not agree because you guys like to hate on the soon to be GOAT, but even Reggie Miller(one of the best 3pt shooters of alltime) agrees with me. Reggie Miller has said many times before, "Kobe Bryant is the best allaround shooter in the NBA" and even alltime.

BlackMamba24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

also the overall goat.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba24
    also the overall goat.
    Im glad Im not the only one with wisdom.

National High School Star gpfanz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLived#24
    Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime[/IMG]
    Thats your opinion and nobody can take it away from u..

I don't entirely disagree with your post. But you are going to get flamed like nobody's business. This thread will be long by the end of the day.

Local High School Star

c/s. Sound crazy but it's true. Reggie is a better 3 point shooter than Kobe but Kobe is better overall and is better creating his own shots. Same with Bird. Michael's 3 point shot was ass cheeks so he's not in the discussion.

PianoMan
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Just because reggie miller says he is doesnt mean we agree. Kobe is not clutcher than ray allen. This thread is a joke

You'd think the 'best all around shooter of alltime' would have shot at least 47% during ONE of his years in the league..

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa

YOU MAD?

Typical bitter rockets fan.

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by LongLived#24
    forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too.

time to go back to the OTC

Quote Originally Posted by PianoMan
    Just because reggie miller says he is doesnt mean we agree. Kobe is not clutcher than ray allen. This thread is a joke
    I'd take Reggie Miller's word, the guy who's made more 3's then anyone who's ever played in the league, over some 40+ year old computer geek.

Only Bryant stans agree in this thread.. GTFO..
    Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Larry Bird, Glen Rice>>>>>>>>>>>>Bryant

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    c/s. Sound crazy but it's true. Reggie is a better 3 point shooter than Kobe but Kobe is better overall and is better creating his own shots. Same with Bird. Michael's 3 point shot was ass cheeks so he's not in the discussion.
    lol WTF do you mean Same with Bird?? When did Bid forget how to take midrange jumpers? LOL GOAT my ass. The only GOAT is MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    You'd think the 'best all around shooter of alltime' would have shot at least 47% during ONE of his years in the league..
    Like I said, Kobe is a volume shooter, and takes plenty of 20+ ft fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face, so as a result his % isn't as high. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird or maybe even Brian Scalbrine, then I gurantee you kobe would shoot as high of a % like Ray Allen, if not higher.