Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Lebron trolling Cavs fans

http://instagram.com/p/WGVf0BiTAA/ Wearing a Browns hat tonight after the game right before the game against The Cavs tomorrow All my Cleveland followers/fans on twitter was going crazy. Mission accomplished Bron

Default Re: Lebron trolling Cavs fans

Yeah.

Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    http://instagram.com/p/WGVf0BiTAA/ Wearing a Browns hat tonight after the game right before the game against The Cavs tomorrow All my Cleveland followers/fans on twitter was going crazy. Mission accomplished Bron
    He's trolling Miami, not Cleveland. He misses actual fans and is naturally drawn to Kyries leadership and insane 4th quarter closing skill. Cleveland with Kyrie is Lebron's dream team and he knows it, he's likely coming back to Cleveland once he's a F/A again

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

so he took a pic with denzel

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    He's trolling Miami, not Cleveland. He misses actual fans and is naturally drawn to Kyries leadership and insane 4th quarter closing skill. Cleveland with Kyrie is Lebron's dream team and he knows it, he's likely coming back to Cleveland once he's a F/A again
    OT but would you want him back? Would most fans welcome him back?

How would you feel knowing peak Lebron James played for Miami?

Funny, because you love hating on the dude now, but you wish he comes back so you can love him again? Weird.

Decent college freshman

Im sure he wants to go back to one of the worst teams in the league instead of winning more championships with arguably the best team.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    OT but would you want him back? Would most fans welcome him back?
    From my very unscientific survey with all of the Cavs' fans I know (a lot), the answer is a resounding, "no."

But, it seems there are some ready to go all-in on yet another LeBron James decision... It is mind-boggling to me.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Im sure he wants to go back to one of the worst teams in the league instead of winning more championships with arguably the best team.
    I'm hoping that is the way he'll look at it.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    From my very unscientific survey with all of the Cavs' fans I know (a lot), the answer is a resounding, "no."

But, it seems there are some ready to go all-in on yet another LeBron James decision... It is mind-boggling to me.

here is a poll from the largest Cavs board on the net. They follow lebron's every move To me, most want him back

http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthre...i-2014/page245

So basically about 43% said NO and 57% said some combination of YES

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    here is a poll from the largest Cavs board on the net. They follow lebron's every move To me, most want him back

http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthre...i-2014/page245

So basically about 43% said NO and 57% said some combination of YES
    Interesting...

And those are the hardcore fans, the ones who take basketball seriously. I'd bet an even higher percentage of casual fans would want him back.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Interesting...

And those are the hardcore fans, the ones who take basketball seriously. I'd bet an even higher percentage of casual fans would want him back.

Exactly! If these hardcore Cavs fans want him back, you know the casual types would also.

Local High School Star

For ISH people not in the Northeast Ohio area, the real answer is the opposite of the above RedBlack post.

He does not want him back, AND I RESPECT THAT 100%. I actually think that's how we all SHOULD look at it. He's the right one here. Problem is, we DON'T look at it that way.

We are a desperate, compassionate, forgiving fan base. We're a little crazy, too and love a good story. That makes this "return" compelling. It's mentioned on a daily basis, and we want to win. We can say all we want about our "young talent", but we are 18-37. It's stupid to even think we wouldn't want the best player in the league back. It's a sport, not life or death. It's entertainment. That's all.

Night #1 back - IF HE COMES BACK - would be Top 10 insane nights of all time in any sport.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

I am an ISH person living in NE Ohio, and I would absolutely take Lebron back, because I am a cavs fan first, and i care more about winning a championship than pride. And i disagree with RBA, because vast majority of NE ohio cavs fans I speak with would take him back.

There was Cleveland.com poll, which is not the circlejerk that real cavs fans is, (or any other strictly one team message board), had clevelanders wanting Lebron to return by a large margin.

Banned

How is it mind-boggling? No one should get too attached to a player if you are franchise first player second no shit they should want him back and yeah you're speaking out of your butt maybe those you know already kknow your agenda so don't want to agree but most cav fans do want him back http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthre...i-2014/page245

They've had these lebron safari threads for every year he's been on the heat