Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Default Re: Howard has permission to speak with LAL, DAL, NJ.

I'm honestly not even going to bother reporting anything more, I've said my piece. Twitters are running crazy, you guys get an update every minute now.

Just remember who told you all this was going down days in advance.

Oh by the way;

Chris Mannix: Rival executives expecting three-team deal to get worked out to meet NBA approval. "They are going to get there," texted a GM

The only thing I'll add is Howard will be pushing hard for LA and only LA if Paul gets traded there. He wants to play in a warm climate, he loves the spotlight, the city and the winning tradition. He is good friends with Kobe & Chris, he knows Buss will pay him and he'll get millions from endorsements in LA. Oh, and his girlfriend also lives in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    I'm honestly not even going to bother reporting anything more, I've said my piece. Twitters are running crazy, you guys get an update every minute now.

Oh by the way;

Chris Mannix: Rival executives expecting three-team deal to get worked out to meet NBA approval. "They are going to get there," texted a GM

The only thing I'll add is Howard will be pushing hard for LA and only LA if Paul gets traded there. He wants to play in a warm climate, he loves the spotlight, the city and the winning tradition. He is good friends with Kobe & Chris, he knows Buss will pay him and he'll get millions from endorsements in LA. Oh, and his girlfriend also lives in LA.

Oh by the way;

This post best describes:

Oh by the way;

Lakers pitch: We will get Chris Paul just stand pad, give us a day or 2 to get him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    You mean the side that swept you?

NBA lottery pick

I think that

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I think that

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Lakers pitch: We will get Chris Paul just stand pad, give us a day or 2 to get him.
    Right now I think Stern is basically saying CHOOSE. I wouldn

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    You mean the side that swept you?
    and because they did that, orlando would consider looking at that roster? dirk, jj and chandler killed us but 2 of them are gone.
    Last edited by KOBEtherealKing; 12-10-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    If this gets done Mitch is a genius.
    Apparently he is the one that prevented the Buss family from going after Howard first; he said it could back-fire. He said NJ right now have the ball in hand unless we get some youth back to pair up with Howard.

In retrospective, it almost cost LA everything but right now there is a lot of hope in Laker land, I just hope it gets resolved ASAP. I am on edge from this roller-coaster ride.

NBA rookie of the year

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I think that

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

It's going to be funny to see how fast Bill Simmons goes from being outraged at the league for not letting this deal go through to being outraged that the league let Paul & Howard go to LA.

16 to 1 call me when they get more.
    Such a stupid argument. I'm a Cowboys fan but I don't run around talking about "5 Super Bowls to ______."

The past doesn't matter.

Dallas is getting a TPE from the Knicks that is big enough to absorb Hedo. So the Mavs can offer three 1sts, major cap reduction for Orlando, and will have the cap space to promise Dwight this year with Dirk & Kidd and next year Dirk & Deron.

Cuban isn't letting Chandler and company leave for no reason, he has a plan. Dwight knows that if he chooses Dallas that they have a legit shot at multiple championships.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    Such a stupid argument. I'm a Cowboys fan but I don't run around talking about "5 Super Bowls to ______."

The past doesn't matter.

Dallas is getting a TPE from the Knicks that is big enough to absorb Hedo. So the Mavs can offer three 1sts, major cap reduction for Orlando, and will have the cap space to promise Dwight this year with Dirk & Kidd and next year Dirk & Deron.

Cuban isn't letting Chandler and company leave for no reason, he has a plan. Dwight knows that if he chooses Dallas that they have a legit shot at multiple championships.
    Whos first rounders do they have