Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Why is Jeremy covering himself, is that considered a sin for Christians lol
    Lin has stated in interviews that he only goes out to dinner with his teammates, but does not go to nightclubs. This photo would show that he was either lying or has had a change of heart since the interview (during the peak of linsanity).

He's also stated many times that his faith is important to him, blah blah blah.

btw, it looks like his beverage of choice is bottled water, lol.

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Why is Jeremy covering himself, is that considered a sin for Christians lol
    He is covering himself because he hates this type of media,

Go watch that clip of him just walking down the street with TMZ following him, he had his head down the whole time to try and avoid the camera.

Edit: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctB5zqfHJg

Banned

I think it's time to unsticky this now. Linsanity(the hype) is official dead, just gotta hope hey can get their shit together and get into the playoff. Linsanity could have a chance to resurrect again in the playoffs.

R.I.P Linsanity (Feb 4th to Feb 29th)

- 10W-3L(02/04 to 02/29) including 8-straight, 7-1 without Melo and 4-0 without Amare during Lin's first 8 starts.
    - 10 straight games of new career-highs including that 9 turnover vs the Hornets in which ESPN used "Ch*nk in the Armour" on their Web site headline.
    - 38 on the Lakers
    - 28 and 14 against the defending champs Mavs on national TV

Fun times....let's just hope Linsanity can come back in late April- assuming the Knicks make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I think it's time to unsticky this now. Linsanity(the hype) is official dead, just gotta hope hey can get their shit together and get into the playoff. Linsanity could have a chance to resurrect again in the playoffs.

- 10W-3L(02/04 to 02/29) including 8-straight, 7-1 without Melo and 4-0 without Amare during Lin's first 8 starts.
    - 10 straight games of new career-highs including that 9 turnover vs the Hornets in which ESPN used "Ch*nk in the Armour" on their Web site headline.
    - 38 on the Lakers

Fun times....let's just hope Linsanity can come back in late April- assuming the Knicks make the playoffs.
    We'll always have February of 2012

"Remember when that Asian guy played well for a short time? What was his name again? Jerry Flynn? Whatever happened to that guy?"

"Didn't Carmelo kill some asian dude back in the day? Yeah, I think that was it........"
    Last edited by bagelred; 03-11-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Banned

Oh my God!!!!

I'm Nostradamus...well, sort of.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...59&postcount=3
    He can garner a Scalibrine or Adam Morrison type of fan base but that's it.

Jeremy Lin should have ****ed Kim K when he had chance.

Not airballing my layups anymore Streetballer's Avatar

- 38 on the Lakers

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    The knicks better not find a way to **** this one up
    OH SNAP!!!!!!!

burn this thread

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator View Post
    1. jeremy lin
    2. michael jordan
    3. kareem
    Jeremy Lin GOAT