Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Rockets Fans Are So Desperate

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    That whole thread is proof that YOUR fan base is the most pathetic in all of North American pro sports. The mere fact you can't even grasp that is proof that you are part of the pathetic Rockets fan base.

If you were to post that thread into a European or Spanish basketball forum you would be laughed at so hard and just made into a great big joke.
    Clearly you haven't seen other fan bases. And im not talking about only basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Clearly you haven't seen other fan bases. And im not talking about only basketball
    I've seen every damn fan base and there is none as freaking off their rockers as the Rockets fan base. None that delusional, that ignorant, that xenophobic, that racist, and that truly pathetic. And yes there are some really horrible ones out there, of which the likes are Spurs for example and anything relating to New York teams.

That thread just exemplifies the level of absurdity of the Rockets fan base that is just so truly over the top. Show that crap to European basketball fans and that whole forum would be an absolute laughing stock.

Again and again and again that fan base demonstrates that same exact crap. Over and over again and again and again.

Even all the entire ISH trolls put together can't equal the idiocy that forum can muster in a single thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I've seen every damn fan base and there is none as freaking off their rockers as the Rockets fan base. None that delusional, that ignorant, that xenophobic, that racist, and that truly pathetic.

That thread just exemplifies the level of absurdity of the Rockets fan base that is just so truly over the top. Show that crap to European basketball fans and that whole forum would be an absolute laughing stock.

Again and again and again that fan base demonstrates that same exact crap. Over and over again and again and again.

Even all the entire ISH trolls put together can't equal the idiocy that forum can muster in a single thread.
    First of all, you're known for not knowing what the word "racist" means. For example, if I said some guy was Greek but he was actually Italian, you'd call me racist. Secondly, the thread is a huge pile of speculation. It all started when this guy on a Spanish radio said Llull is interested in coming over to play with the Rockets. Now he may be right or he could be bullshitting... we don't know for sure. You're acting as if it's a crime to talk about a player potentially joining your team. Get a grip

You're one of the most racist posters ever, one of the most disrespectful.
    You insult other people when they call you out on your continous lies, you usually can't provide sources for the most outlandish stuff you post, you go to extremes to make your point at least somewhat valuable and yet you fail so miserably.
    You're a terrible poster, every drop of sweat from any rockets fan ever is more valuable to the world than you are. Seriously, kill yourself, nobody will miss you.