Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: greece, serbia fight

My hood is tougher than all of your hoods. You don't have cornfields to hide in and snipe fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    In Greece if a player ever went after a fan the player would be killed because the other fans would all attack him. Artest would not last one game in Greece if he pulled anything with the fans there. Greek fans are hard core to the extreme.

The Pistons-Pacers brawl........if that happened in Greece not one player would have come out alive.
    Only in Pao-Oly game and you are just bragging how greek fans are hooligans and that's nothing to be proud of...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

i lol hard at people who think the nba is harder then these euros jus cuz the nba is majority black and the euros r white. euro hoods are 10x harder then nething we hav here

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    theys were some sissy punches from nenad
    He was trying to defend a teammate who's on the ground being attacked by 350 pound monster.

Serious playground baller

In Greece if a player ever went after a fan the player would be killed because the other fans would all attack him. Artest would not last one game in Greece if he pulled anything with the fans there. Greek fans are hard core to the extreme.

The Pistons-Pacers brawl........if that happened in Greece not one player would have come out alive.
    Have any links to back that up????....

DaniloGallinari
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think so.

He's 6-10 345 pounds.
    WAIT WAIT WAIT a second!!

Aren't you the one that said he lost weight, and is under 300 lbs for the first time in years? Now you're saying he's 345 lbs to somehow help your case in saying that players are scared of him? You're a ****ing joke. Both Serbs and Greeks are jokes in this planet. NEXT

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    He was trying to defend a teammate who's on the ground being attacked by 350 pound monster.
    yeah that seems to be unnoticed in this thread..one of his teammates rushes a serbian player takes him down then number 15 decides to gang up on the guy and get his licks in too...

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

LOL @ Krstic getting in mad hits while Sofo's back was turned and then running away he realized it and turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by creamanshrimp
    i lol hard at people who think the nba is harder then these euros jus cuz the nba is majority black and the euros r white. euro hoods are 10x harder then nething we hav here

What proof do you have or is it just your opinion?

And if Euro hoods are so bad why don't Euros have a reputation for being sub human thugs with no home training whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    yeah that seems to be unnoticed in this thread..one of his teammates rushes a serbian player takes him down then number 15 decides to gang up on the guy and get his licks in too...
    duh...
    Last edited by hookul; 08-20-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    LOL @ Krstic getting in mad hits while Sofo's back was turned and then running away he realized it and turned around.
    best part of the vid imo. priceless. i swear kg runs a school for nba players how to properly evade and stuff

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by hookul
    Are you guys for real? Look from sec.40 on. Kristic is throwing weak ass sissy punches at a guy who is already down without Sofo even being in the proximity.. What a cheap ass *****.
    ?? he's hitting Sofoklis...lol who is busy hitting a serbian guy on the ground... what do you mean sofo isn't in the proximity? he's in the middle of it....

#15 in white is sofo #12 in blue is kristic

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    My hood is tougher than all of your hoods. You don't have cornfields to hide in and snipe fools.
    Beat Pakistan. Police won't do shit so don't even need a hiding place.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    ?? he's hitting Sofoklis...lol who is busy hitting a serbian guy on the ground... what do you mean sofo isn't in the proximity? he's in the middle of it....

#15 in white is sofo #12 in blue is kristic

Yes, my mistake. I did not see the elephant in the room...in this case that Sofo was already in the mix. My bad, edited my first post. Apart from this, Krisitc still swings girly punshes :P.

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    hahaha nd then he threw a chair to a guy? Why the f*ck would u throw a chair, that's what we call a b*tch ass move from where I'm from.