Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Video of J Mychal Reese-13 yr old phenom

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    He hasn't committed yet and is looking at several schools. Marquis and Gilchrist have committed. Wroten is down to his final
    two UK or Washington last time i cheked.
    I'm still hoping that Wroten goes to Washington. Dude is a beast. If he grows a little more, he could be a really special player(even moreso than he is now). He could be 6'7-6'8 in shoes by the time he get's to the league. I believe he is 18 now. I kept growing until age 20 so ya never know..

And yeah, Cal get's whoever he wants. I bet those kids are gonna be one-and-done guys as well. Washington is probably what his family/friends want, but it must be pretty hard to turn down Kentucky and their great basketball program.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    I'm still hoping that Wroten goes to Washington. Dude is a beast. If he grows a little more, he could be a really special player(even moreso than he is now). He could be 6'7-6'8 in shoes by the time he get's to the league. I believe he is 18 now. I kept growing until age 20 so ya never know..

And yeah, Cal get's whoever he wants. I bet those kids are gonna be one-and-done guys as well. Washington is probably what his family/friends want, but it must be pretty hard to turn down Kentucky and their great basketball program.
    Wroten doesnt turn 18 until next April. He is still 17. Right now he is 6'6 in shoes, so he is the same height as Tyreke Evans. He could easily get to 6'8 I believe.

Washington still has Isaiah Thomas. That would be a great backcourt Thomas and Wroten.

However, this is a great thread your not a phenom until your at least 15 years old. 4 star high school players arent phenoms

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa

I've hard he has some attitude problems and he is lazy

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Right now he isn't, just a talent young prospect, but with a lot of work he can be.

With Tony Wroten, this is a big year for him. He dropped to #16 in the country because he was out the previous year with a torn ACL. If he gets it together he could finish in the top 5 imo. Then join the circus act called Kentucky

Marquis Teague #1 PG in the country
    Tony Wroten # 2 PG in the county
    Michael Gilchrist #1 overall player in the country.

How does Callapri recruit guys like nothing?
    Andre drummond is going to be in the class of 2011 shouldn't;t he be the number one player.