Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Kobe suing his Mother

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Obviously KoMe hasn't been taking care of his mom. Too busy paying off million dollar rape settlements, buying Vanessa's love with million dollar rings and everything she wants...not to mention paying for his kids. Let me predict, Kobe will be broke 10 years after retirement.

After Vanessa spends Kobe's money dry, divorce...alimony and child support while she effs all the guys she wants. NBA wives stay home and take care of the kids and the husband is always away. Doesn't take long before she gets bored and lonely so she effs the trainer, whom ever.
    paying for his kids... what a scumbag

Kobe haters can't even use any sensible logic when they get prime material such as this. How is not wanting to give away property a sign that someone is going to be broke?

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Don't bother, man. Save your fingers from typing.

Notice the idiots that are jumping over this to hate on Kobe usually have Jordan or LeBron avatars.

Coincidence?

These guys basically spend every waking moment hoping for fodder like this to drop about Kobe so they can get out their torches, pitchforks in a pathetic attempt to diminish Kobe and elevate the players they worship. Or perhaps to feel better about their own pathetic existence wasted trolling on message boards in order to hate that which they know they will never come close to being.
    Id be pissed at my mother as well. He has the right. I agree its not hers to sell. But even if its because she wants another home why nit just give her the money required? Its his mother for goodness sake

Local High School Star

jeremy lin back into the game. he wont do anything special. shot clock violation linsanity is over

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Id be pissed at my mother as well. He has the right. I agree its not hers to sell. But even if its because she wants another home why nit just give her the money required? Its his mother for goodness sake

Seriously though people who say things like above assume that every parent is like their own.

kobes mom I know kobe will forgive her

At least Kobe isn't assaulting his mom, like his cousin Dez.

Banned

He can't just buy his mom a house? Not my business though. Maybe they're not all too fond of each other.

Kobe trying to outdo MJ yet again.

He takes this "I would beat my own mother to win" a step too far.

Gotta sue his own mom to prove he still got that mamba killer instinct at age 34.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Time for Kobe to pull an O.J to get his shit back.

suing the person that raised you?

Learning to shoot layups

Sources close to Kobe Bryant confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com that before learning about the auction through news reports, the Lakers star has given his parents "millions of dollars in financial assistance" throughout his 17-year career.

Bryant's parents decided to sell his high school memorabilia without his consent in order to purchase an additional home, sources said. Bryant offered to buy a house for his parents, but they wanted a larger one.
    Yeah, I think Kobe should still let them auction off his stuff (since he should have taken it with him anyways, and it IS his mother) but it's just as bad the other way around, if not more.

sometimes you have to let them figure it out on their own, even if it is your own mother. dependencies are built like that and can be unhealthy for both parties. it may sound cold to some people.

as for suing the mom? man, that's some bad news right there.