Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re: Has Any Player in NBA history been the best player for as many years as LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    So basically either you're completely trolling OR human beings would benefit from your rapid departure from sucking up resources.
    u seem kinda mad tho

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Has Any Player in NBA history been the best player for as many years as LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Havlicek and Erving aren't top 20.
    Dr. J isn't top 20?

Someone dig up that dumbest posts thread.

he was the best in 12 13 and 15.
    A lot of players have been the best in 3 seasons

Wilt played 3 years in the 70's, West 4.. at the back end of their careers

Moses is right, Havlicek and Erving aren't top 20.

unbelievable longetvity and durability. always the best player end of the season. Lebron is the true goat.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Dr. J isn't top 20?

Someone dig up that dumbest posts thread.

These are the guys Id have ahead of him:

West/Oscar/Kobe/Dirk/Moses/Chuck/Malone/D-Rob/KG/Pettit

seems reasonable

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Even though Curry had a goat regular season, he isn't the best because of his postseason failures, right?... So the same standard must apply to Lebron - you can't excuse Lebron's playoff failures - so here's a [COLOR="Navy"]real[/COLOR] list:

2004: missed playoffs
    2005: missed playoffs
    2006: numerous guys were better
    2007: woat Finals performance - Duncan, Kobe would've done better
    2008: Kobe won MVP, made Finals, saved Olympics, and was better
    2009: Kobe creamed the Magic in Finals, while Lebron ballhogged and lost to them as #1 seed
    2010: lost as #1 seed and choked vs. Celtics
    2011: goat choke
    2012: best in the world
    2013: best in the world
    2014: best in the world (or durant?)
    2015: best in the world
    2016: best in the world

By my count, I have 4-5 years where he's the best, which is less than Jordan's 9 years (1988-1993, 1996-1998)
    Last edited by 3ball; 06-26-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Your opinion isn't worth that much cause you stan lebron. If someone un biased would say this we could argue about it.

Wade would probably go ahead of Bron, but I'd easily take Dirk.. perhaps Kobe too.

And in '07 I'd take all those but maybe also Nash and Duncan.
    How the **** was Dirk better than Wade in '06? Wade was better in the RS and significantly better in the PO'S, AutisticWater.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer

Your opinion isn't worth that much cause you stan lebron. [COLOR="Red"]If someone un biased[/COLOR] would say this we could argue about it.
    You guys are all biased because you claim that Curry's goat regular season isn't the best this year since he failed in the playoffs, but you say Lebron is the best in years where his playoffs were embarrassments..

My list above is accurate - I gave him credit for being the best for 5 straight years (even 2014, when Durant probably has a better case).. And if you think about it - it's very logical to say he's the best once he starts winning rings, which is the way my list worked out.

So he has no argument for 03-08
    09-10 are clearly Kobe, superior playoff performances and rings, similar in the regular season. In 09 LeBron himself admitted that Kobe was the best player in the league.
    11 it's probably Dirk, most people had Wade over LeBron too.
    12 it's definitely LeBron
    13 LeBron again
    14 Durant overall the best
    15 Curry clearly
    16 LeBron again

So three years if we're being completely unbiased

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    So he has no argument for 03-08
    09-10 are clearly Kobe, superior playoff performances and rings, similar in the regular season. In 09 LeBron himself admitted that Kobe was the best player in the league.
    11 it's probably Dirk, most people had Wade over LeBron too.
    12 it's definitely LeBron
    13 LeBron again
    14 Durant overall the best
    15 Curry clearly
    16 LeBron again

So three years if we're being completely unbiased
    I think you're extremely retarded, TBH.

'08-'16. That's a solid 9 seasons being the best in the world. I would expect a Chokebe Stan to know that though.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    How the **** was Dirk better than Wade in '06? Wade was better in the RS and significantly better in the PO'S, AutisticWater.
    wow... you Wade stans are getting way out of line nowadays man...

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Even though Curry had a goat regular season, he isn't the best because of his postseason failures, right?... So the same standard must apply to Lebron - you can't excuse Lebron's playoff failures - so here's a [COLOR="Navy"]real[/COLOR] list:

2004: missed playoffs
    2005: missed playoffs
    2006: numerous guys were better
    2007: woat Finals performance - Duncan, Kobe would've done better
    2008: Kobe won MVP, made Finals, saved Olympics, and was better
    2009: Kobe creamed the Magic in Finals, while Lebron ballhogged and lost to them as #1 seed
    2010: lost as #1 seed and choked vs. Celtics
    2011: goat choke
    2012: best in the world
    2013: best in the world
    2014: best in the world (or durant?)
    2015: best in the world
    2016: best in the world

By my count, I have 4-5 years where he's the best, which is less than Jordan's 9 years (1988-1993, 1996-1998)
    I adding 2009 plus with his offensive force , impact wise . But Kobe was great too for sure .

2009,2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016 , he will probably done with around between 6/8 .

2006,2007 and 2008 were top 5 for him , arguably top 3 . But just not the best . I would give him 11 and 10 too , if he didn't choke b2b years .
    Last edited by feyki; 06-26-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I think you're extremely retarded, TBH.

'08-'16. That's a solid 9 seasons being the best in the world. I would expect a Chokebe Stan to know that though.
    Even the biggest LeBron stan didn't have him as the best in 08, that's just idiotic.
    Is curry the best this year? Because by your logic, Lebron being better than kobe in 09 and 10 for his regular season accolades instead of the part of the season that actually matters, Curry should be the best this year and by a landslide, right? righttt?