Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Are you losers upset that Lebron will probably be 10th in scoring by the end of 2016?

damn, a lot of people are upset.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Default Re: Are you losers upset that Lebron will probably be 10th in scoring by the end of 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    already forgetting what you posted like 10 minutes ago..??

and 06 Wade is definitely not ">>>>>>>>>>" 01 Kobe when Kobe averaged more points and assist during their respective runs while playing in a much tougher defensive era and leading the entire playoffs in 4th quarter scoring..

So we're forgetting efficiency? Wade was much more efficient than Kobe was during their runs and was 10x the player in the finals.

He was the sole reason why the Heat won that year, while Kobe has another dude averaging 30/15 FFS.

But yeah, of course I'm a Wade/Lebron Stan... I guess every body with a brain is a Wade/Lebron Stan because I often finding myself defending Wade/Lebron due to you brainless Kobe stans.
    Last edited by Fire Colangelo; 09-04-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Plowking ethering these Kobe stans all by himself.
    stfu kid, shouldn't you be outside making friends or something? Socializing? your 17 years old with no friends no social life....wtf is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    So we're forgetting efficiency? Wade was much more efficient than Kobe was during their runs and was 10x the player in the finals.

He was the sole reason why the Heat won that year, while Kobe has another dude averaging 30/15 FFS.

But yeah, of course I'm a Wade/Lebron Stan... I guess every body with a brain is a Wade/Lebron Stan because I often finding myself defending Wade/Lebron due to you brainless Kobe stans.
    Their TS% aren't far off, so no, Wade wasnt "much more" efficient at all.

I would take Kobe from 2000-2002 over Wade from 2006/2012/2013, by the way. It's close though.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Their TS% aren't far off, so no, Wade wasnt "much more" efficient at all.

I would take Kobe from 2000-2002 over Wade from 2006/2012/2013, by the way. It's close though.
    And I respect that, everybody has different opinions.

But these Kobe stans acting like it isn't even close or that it's some ridiculous claim.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Other than opinion, what do you base this on

I really don't see how it isn't at least something worth considering in your eyes. If you put 2008-2014 LeBron on any of the six championship Bulls teams, they likely still win it.

PER isn't perfect, but Jordan and LeBron were primary ballhandlers with similar responsibilities, and they're one and two all time.

LeBron's been in six finals, and he was only supposed to win one of them. He has four MVP's and could possibly get five. He's been an all nba defender a bunch of times. His regular season records w. relatively poor teams in the past have been incredible, he has at least a few post season runs as good as MJ's.

And as you can see, every team goes to is immediately a championship contender.

So:

1. Equally impressive stats
    2. Great playoff success (he's lost some titles, but MJ didn't even make it to the finals for like 5 years ... idc about the teams MJ played, you wouldn't give lebron that excuse)
    3. All NBA defender, dominant two way player
    4. Singular dominating force of their era

I'd say if I had an option of choosing one player at the peak of their powers to build a championship team around it would either be MJ or LeBron. Shaq would be there too, but I prefer to have someone who handles the ball a lot. In terms of impact, you could easily argue that LeBron is close.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    All this dude does is talk about Bron.

How much of a negative, pansy ass biatch do you have to be to have a whole account dedicated to just being negative. What the f*ck is going on in your personal life that is leading you to this downfall?
    your posts aren't very quality either.

Haters mad already! Haha!

lmao I don't even have to try to make ignorant lebron haters IRATE

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    What do you do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    I really don't see how it isn't at least something worth considering in your eyes. If you put 2008-2014 LeBron on any of the six championship Bulls teams, they likely still win it.

PER isn't perfect, but Jordan and LeBron were primary ballhandlers with similar responsibilities, and they're one and two all time.

LeBron's been in six finals, and he was only supposed to win one of them. He has four MVP's and could possibly get five. He's been an all nba defender a bunch of times. His regular season records w. relatively poor teams in the past have been incredible, he has at least a few post season runs as good as MJ's.

And as you can see, every team goes to is immediately a championship contender.

So:

1. Equally impressive stats
    2. Great playoff success (he's lost some titles, but MJ didn't even make it to the finals for like 5 years ... idc about the teams MJ played, you wouldn't give lebron that excuse)
    3. All NBA defender, dominant two way player
    4. Singular dominating force of their era

I'd say if I had an option of choosing one player at the peak of their powers to build a championship team around it would either be MJ or LeBron. Shaq would be there too, but I prefer to have someone who handles the ball a lot. In terms of impact, you could easily argue that LeBron is close.
    Stopped reading after the bolded. Before you spout nonsense make sure you got the facts right. Lebaldo will never be in the GOAT's level just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Stopped reading after the bolded. Before you spout nonsense make sure you got the facts right. Lebaldo will never be in the GOAT's level just deal with it.
    You should be perma banned, you filthy unamerican whore.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    You should be perma banned, you filthy unamerican whore.
    Are you mad racist kid? Did I rustle your jimmies?

2/6 is reality, deal with it.

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

We have always known he will be one of the all-time scorers. This surprises nobody. However, Finals record is what will be important. Heck, even Karl Malone is near the top of the all-time scorers, but he wasn't a winner so nobody cares.