Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Wade vs Kobe Battles

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    You're showing me individual plays? I can bring up single plays as well.

Aside from that 2012 matchup in LA, Wade has gotten the upper hand on Kobe. Simple as that.
    You are correct, my only point was that Kobe did indeed win one game against Wade and outplayed him, and that Wade hadn't beaten him every time since 2010. You are also right about showing individual plays, I've seen dozens of videos of Wade taking massive dumps on Kobe, especially after 2010.

Posted in here earlier, but my favorites are the game from late 2008 in Miami (2009 season), the 2006 game with Shaq and Bynum beefing @ LA, Kobe's game winner in Wade's face, and the 2010 game @ Miami when both exchanged clutch shots on one another.

Epic battles from these gentlemen. Best 2 guards after Mike.

WayOfWade

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Posted in here earlier, but my favorites are the game from late 2008 in Miami (2009 season), the 2006 game with Shaq and Bynum beefing @ LA, Kobe's game winner in Wade's face, and the 2010 game @ Miami when both exchanged clutch shots on one another.

Epic battles from these gentlemen. Best 2 guards after Mike.
    Quality Post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    You are correct, my only point was that Kobe did indeed win one game against Wade and outplayed him, and that Wade hadn't beaten him every time since 2010. You are also right about showing individual plays, I've seen dozens of videos of Wade taking massive dumps on Kobe, especially after 2010.
    It was just a confusing post from that other guy, claiming since Kobe hit the game winner he's been outplaying Wade. Aside from that 2012 game it has been all Wade.

Both are all time greats, so they'll have a ton of highlight plays against each other

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Quality Post!!!

Cool to have Wade fans on here. Brings me back to 09 again... 2008 and 2009 was ISH at its absolute peak - no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    the 2006 game with Shaq and Bynum beefing.
    Wasnt that xmas 2004, the first Shaq- Kobe matchp?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    My favorite was the Christmas game in 2006 with the two best perimeter players going head to head. It was billed as scoring champions vs finals MVP. Shaq was injured so he didn't play and I remember Kobe saying he could score 60 on Wade.

By the time the game was done, Wade had hung 40 points 11 assists, 4 steals and 4(!) blocks on 60 percent shooting including some insane spin moves and euro steps. Kobe ended the game with 4-17 shooting. It was a clinic by Wade back when he was at his best. Before his injuries. It's sad that THAT Wade didn't hang around for long. What could have been. His game was so beautiful to watch.
    This version of Wade is the 2nd best player I have ever seen. Better than Kobe, better than LeBron better than Iverson. Only Jordan was better. Too bad it didn't last long but it was memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    This version of Wade is the 2nd best player I have ever seen. Better than Kobe, better than LeBron better than Iverson. Only Jordan was better. Too bad it didn't last long but it was memorable.
    *looks at posters location*

Basketball Genius

no one wants to mention the game-winner kobe made beyond the 3-point arc right over wade himself.

yet let it be reversed and kobe detractors would never let him live it down.

WayOfWade

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    no one wants to mention the game-winner kobe made beyond the 3-point arc right over wade himself.

Yeah, that absolutely sucked for me watching that shot, even worse with my Kobetard older brother right next to me. Sick shot though, kudos to Kobe for hitting it

It's been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

Decent college freshman

It was mentioned multiple times in this thread and Kobe stans constantly bring it up. He even sent one of Kobe's shots into the stands. I wonder why Wade's blocks on Kobe are never brought up

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Kobe showing Wade what all nba first team defense looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGleTaT2x4

WayOfWade

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Kobe showing Wade what all nba first team defense looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGleTaT2x4
    Wade showing Kobe how to win games in the 4th quarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFQdOTqkM4