Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Which NBA player am I?

Let's play a simple game.

One poster will post truthful facts about a specific player (without revealing too much that would be a dead giveaway, such as 'first name is Hakeem') and the next poster will say who the previous poster is providing info of. Then the next poster, assuming he/she answers correctly, will post a new 'Who am I?' post for someone else to answer.

Get it? Simple, right?

Well, let me start it off:

- I've won 5 championships with the same organization, but I haven't played my entire career with that team.

- When there is a problem with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, I'm the one who does the majority of the speaking for the players' side.

- A certain game-winning shot I hit in the Conference Semi-Finals of my respective conference is rated as one of the greatest Playoff moments of all-time.

- At one point in my career, I was leading the league in most consecutive games played among active players.

- My daughter was diagnosed with a rare eye disease a few years ago, and I opted out of my contract with my current team at the time in order to move to a city with a suitable treatment facility.

- My highest season scoring average (13.3 ppg) came when I played the majority of my games off-the-bench for a team that I did NOT win a championship with.

- In 2007, I won an award at the ESPY's for "Best Moment in 2007" when I managed to arrive late into a game (towards the end of the 3rd quarter, to be exact) after my daughter's eye surgery, and I hit a clutch three-pointer to take us into overtime and eventually win the game.

Who am I?

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: Which NBA player am I?

Fisher

Great college starter

Derrick Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Let's play a simple game.

One poster will post truthful facts about a specific player (without revealing too much that would be a dead giveaway, such as 'first name is Hakeem') and the next poster will say who the previous poster is providing info of. Then the next poster, assuming he/she answers correctly, will post a new 'Who am I?' post for someone else to answer.

Get it? Simple, right?

Well, let me start it off:

- I've won 5 championships with the same organization, but I haven't played my entire career with that team.

- When there is a problem with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, I'm the one who does the majority of the speaking for the players' side.

- A certain game-winning shot I hit in the Conference Semi-Finals of my respective conference is rated as one of the greatest Playoff moments of all-time.

- At one point in my career, I was leading the league in most consecutive games played among active players.

- My daughter was diagnosed with a rare eye disease a few years ago, and I opted out of my contract with my current team at the time in order to move to a city with a suitable treatment facility.

- My highest season scoring average (13.3 ppg) came when I played the majority of my games off-the-bench for a team that I did NOT win a championship with.

- In 2007, I won an award at the ESPY's for "Best Moment in 2007" when I managed to arrive late into a game (towards the end of the 3rd quarter, to be exact) after my daughter's eye surgery, and I hit a clutch three-pointer to take us into overtime and eventually win the game.

Who am I?
    Derek Fisher.

Also, Inb4 "I'm a freak athlete, but I can't produce in the 4th quarter"

Ok, guys, KDThunderUp posted first, so it's your call. Post a new "Who Am I?" post, please.

i'm ricky rubio

Ok, guys, KDThunderUp posted first, so it's your call. Post a new "Who Am I?" post, please.
    -I have been in the league since 2003

-I have played for 4 different NBA teams, this year the start of playing for a new one.

-I'm a PG

-my highest ppg average in a season was 14.9

Who am I?
    Last edited by KDthunderup; 01-23-2012 at 09:57 PM.

T.J. Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    T.J. Ford
    yep

Great college starter

Who am I?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    Who am I?
    OK I'll bite:

You play for a team where noone wants to play.
    They bring you in when they want to rough up the opposing teams, with no real other skills.
    you excel at hard fouls and rack up high blocks at home where the refs let you get away with anything
    You are supposedly a world class fighter in multiple styles but you apparently would rather ride the NBA pine.
    Your nickname is already taken by an eastern conference all star
    You make the worst decisions on offense of any player in the league

Hope this helps, who are you

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    OK I'll bite:

You play for a team where noone wants to play.
    They bring you in when they want to rough up the opposing teams, with no real other skills.
    you excel at hard fouls and rack up high blocks at home where the refs let you get away with anything
    You are supposedly a world class fighter in multiple styles but you apparently would rather ride the NBA pine.
    Your nickname is already taken by an eastern conference all star
    You make the worst decisions on offense of any player in the league

Hope this helps, who are you
    Brian cardinal?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

mamba

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Brian cardinal?
    Nope I'll add another hint, when you left your former team instantly won 21 more games that season.

Scal
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

James Johnson?