Default Did You Receive Debate Question Beforehand?; Brazile: I Will Not Be "Persecuted"

Classic Democrat tactic... deflect, deflect, deflect. Change the subject. We've seen it over and over in Clinton's responses to Wikileaks; don't acknowledge or discuss the emails, just pretend like you're so upset that 'Russia' is interfering with US politics.

Which is super ironic considering she considers her toppling governments as an achievement.

MEGYN KELLY: You're accused of receiving a debate question whether a CNN town hall where they partnered with TV One that you had this question on March 12th, that verbatim, verbatim was provided by Roland Martin to CNN the next day. How did you get that question, Donna?

DONNA BRAZILE: Well, Kelly, as I play straight up and with you, I did not receive any questions from CNN.

KELLY: Where did you get it.

BRAZILE: What information? Allow me to see what you're talking about?

KELLY: You've got the Wikileaks showing you messaging the Clinton campaign at the March 13th CNN debate.

BRAZILE: As a Christian woman, I understand persecution. your information is false. What you're -- well, for suggestive e-mails were stolen. You're interested and you're like a thief that wants to bring into the night the things that.

KELLY: CNN' Jake Tapper said this was unethical. Someone was unethically helping the Clinton campaign. He said this is very, very upsetting.

BRAZILE: I love CNN

KELLY: This is Jake Tapper: 'My understand is that the e-mails came from Roland Martin and said this is very upsetting and troubling.'

That is your old colleague at CNN not Megyn Kelly. Who gave you that question?

BRAZILE: Megyn, I'll say it on the record. I'm not going to try to validate falsified information. I have my documents. I have my files. Thank God I have not had my personal e-mails ripped off from me and stolen and given to some criminals to come back altered. I have my records and files. And as i said repeatedly, CNN, I never received anything.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mladF5Bip8

Watch the email.

Default Re: Did You Receive Debate Question Beforehand?; Brazile: I Will Not Be "Persecuted"

I'm surprised she even went on fox for that interview .. why would she do that ?

Banned

Default Re: Did You Receive Debate Question Beforehand?; Brazile: I Will Not Be "Persecuted"

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    I'm surprised she even went on fox for that interview .. why would she do that ?
    Kelly is as anti-Trump as it gets.

Brazile is also besties with Dana Perino

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How can a woman with her pedigree still speak in that ghetto language??

Gotta love how the DNC put this corrupt piece of shit in charge after their first corrupt piece of shit aka Debbie Wasserman Shultz was forced to resign in disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    Gotta love how the DNC put this corrupt piece of shit in charge after their first corrupt piece of shit aka Debbie Wasserman Shultz was forced to resign in disgrace
    My first thought as well.. I had no idea:

Democratic National Committee interim chairman Donna Brazile

WTF? Been the interim chairman for a month, and you're already abusing your position?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Classic Democrat tactic... deflect, deflect, deflect. Change the subject. We've seen it over and over in Clinton's responses to Wikileaks; don't acknowledge or discuss the emails, just pretend like you're so upset that 'Russia' is interfering with US politics.

Which is super ironic considering she considers her toppling governments as an achievement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mladF5Bip8

Watch the email.
    (Public and private positions?) Well, as you all know, I was watching the great movie with Abraham Lincoln, and was inspired by his speech from 1864 about Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now I want to provide opportunities for growth for our poor and middle class, and stop Wall St. and corporations from dodging taxes. Making sure the rich are paying their fair share and helping our children, schools, and middle class is what I've fought to help for over 30 years. (Open borders?) Energy. It was about energy. Clean energy for the American people. Invest and increasing spending. Make the rich pay their fair share. And global warming. Forward. Children.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    It's not there's anybody to pick from in the Democrat party who isn't knee deep in corruption.