Default Having to shit at work, public places, friends/family houses, etc

How uncomfortable is it for you? I'm at work, we have two really nice private bathrooms for staff and massage therapists to go inside of. I can shower at work as well.

We have 3 public restrooms here, and again, about 7-10 showers.

I STILL feel uncomfortable taking shits. I just hate disposing of my guts and walking out of the bathroom which behind me reeks of cat shit or rotting corpses.

The worst? Is opening the door and someone is locking eyes with someone as they know what you were doing and anticipating the smell. There are a few coworkers I'm very comfortable around to bust shits around.

I have a very crazy digestive system. About 5-10 minutes of completing a meal, if it's large, I'd have to shit instantly.

I don't mind shitting, honestly, everyone does, but it's still awkward for me.

One time, this person (unidentified) was taking the worst shit ever, reeking through the door. My guy and I walk pass, and as the door opens, locked eyes with this gorgeous ass girl. She felt like shit that day.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Having to shit at work, public places, friends/family houses, etc

I shit once a day every day before I take a shower in the morning. It's routine as hell. I don't even think about shitting in public restrooms unless I'm on vacation

I try to shit every morning. I normally take 2 shits a day. Ate Chic-Fil-A yesterday (2 number 2 spicy sandwitches) and I shit about 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    How uncomfortable is it for you? I'm at work, we have two really nice private bathrooms for staff and massage therapists to go inside of. I can shower at work as well.

I STILL feel uncomfortable taking shits. I just hate disposing of my guts and walking out of the bathroom which behind me reeks of cat shit or rotting corpses.

The worst? Is opening the door and someone is locking eyes with someone as they know what you were doing and anticipating the smell. There are a few coworkers I'm very comfortable around to bust shits around.

I have a very crazy digestive system. About 5-10 minutes of completing a meal, if it's large, I'd have to shit instantly.

One time, this person (unidentified) was taking the worst shit ever, reeking through the door. My guy and I walk pass, and as the door opens, locked eyes with this gorgeous ass girl. She felt like shit that day.
    I shit all the time at work.

4 floors. 3 stalls per floor. The executive bathroom is right down the hall from me if I'm feeling ballsy.

Plus SportsCenter plays over the speakers in the bathrooms so that helps.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I own my own business so I shit at work daily.

I make sure not to turn the fan on so my employees hear me go at it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

This thread topic has come up more than once , since I have started posting here.
    I re frame from shit'en in certain places... unless for example a gas station is clean.

Its the building issue , if they don't have a fan , that I can't control.
    I won't plant my as$ on a seat unless paper covers it.

Ironically at a family reunion, and 15 people used the same seat , I am alright with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I own my own business so I shit at work daily.

I make sure not to turn the fan on so my employees hear me go at it.
    PIG ...

Thanksgiving one of my step sons took a viscous dump and never used the fan ... the house reeked and I could barely tolerate it.
    Next time it happens I am putting them on the spot.

We have one bathroom as we're a small office of only 8 people. The reception desk and front door of the office are directly across the bathroom door and face it. The receptionist always makes eye contact and smiles whenever I exit as well. Awkward indeed.

actually as alpa male shitting in toilets are one my favorite activities and one the best ways to assert dominance co worker and relationships . it are always my routine to take VERY massive shits to a girls toilet after having first time sex to assert to my dominance in relationship . i just know that for next horu she arenot going into that toilets and that are me taking over and same with work i haveone time prevent my boss from going to bathroom for 5 consecative hours by holding my shitsin and going every hour

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    actually as alpa male shitting in toilets are one my favorite activities and one the best ways to assert dominance co worker and relationships . it are always my routine to take VERY massive shits to a girls toilet after having first time sex to assert to my dominance in relationship . i just know that for next horu she arenot going into that toilets and that are me taking over and same with work i haveone time prevent my boss from going to bathroom for 5 consecative hours by holding my shitsin and going every hour
    What language is that

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    Actually, as an alpa male, shitting in toilets is one my favorite activities... and one of the best ways to assert dominance over co workers (and within relationships in general). It is always my routine to take VERY massive shits on a girls toilet after having sex for the first time. I find it to be the best way to assert to my dominance within a relationship. I just know that for the next hour, she is not going into that bathroom, and that's the same routine I have with my coworkers. I prevent my boss from going to bathroom for 5 consecative hours by not holding my shits in and going every hour.

I think I corrected that post... Jasper

Damn, that was a train wreck.

Theoo must be beyond drunk.

"They make a dollar while I make a dime, that's why I shit on company time"

Seriously though, if I need to shit at work I do so without hesitation. Public places... I don't really like to would definitely try to wait until I get home if possible.

Friend's house? Try to avoid shitting at all costs. That's the worst. Dropping a deuce at someone else's house sucks, I can't even remember the last time I've done that.

Relatives/family is alright, for some family members.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    What language is that
    What language is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    PIG ...

Thanksgiving one of my step sons took a viscous dump and never used the fan ... the house reeked and I could barely tolerate it.
    Next time it happens I am putting them on the spot.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thread abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

You certainly are very feminine for a bald guy. Get over yourself.
    Last edited by LilKateMoss; 10-20-2016 at 02:14 AM.

never be embarrassed to answer the call of nature

everyone poops