Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Shaq hatin on Dwight

All these guys on TNT suck. Shaq hates on Dwight out of jealousy, Barkley hates on Kobe out of jealousy, Kenny is a nobody. Bunch of fools who pretend they know something about basketball.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    All these guys on TNT suck. Shaq hates on Dwight out of jealousy, Barkley hates on Kobe out of jealousy, Kenny is a nobody. Bunch of fools who pretend they know something about basketball.
    Is that why he said he is a top 5 player ever? I agree with the rest of your post though. Inside the NBA is more about entertainment than about actual basketball analysis.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

He has, he does and he will continue to.

I have a feeling his hate for Dwight stems from Dwight trying to taking one of Shaq's nickname, Superman.

Imagine Wade nicknaming himself as "The Belcher," and saying "I'm the real deadliest snake in the world." I'm guessing Kobe wouldn't take kind to this. Then when Wade is asked by the media why he thinks Kobe is upset about this, he says "I don't know but he should be helping me develop and grow as a player rather than being upset."

Or imagine Kobe declaring himself as "Air Kobe." Eh, definitely wouldn't go over to well. But Kobe didn't do this, rather Kobe went up to Jordan and asked for advice on how to improve his post game, as a real student would and Jordan helped him out. If Dwight really wanted Shaq to help him out and asked him on an interpersonal level rather than allowing it to become a mockery from the media and then acting like a victim, this hate may not exist.

But Shaq is a terrible analyst and was put in his place by Barkley.

Shaq reminds me of Payton who was also a terrible analyst.

Gary Payton disputed Kevin Garnett's 2009 All-Star selection

Gary Payton disputed Tim Duncan's 2009 All-Star selection

But in Payton's defense, as for team's success go - I did feel Monta Ellis should have made the all star over Westbrook last season but because GS is a losing team, he was never going to get that nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lol a top 3 biggest ish idiots with 4 green bars. How many accounts do you have kid?

its just something to pass the time, yall take this too seriously

Banned

shaq pls go

National High School Star

Nothing worse than has-been athletes not able to let go of the past. Loved Shaq as a player , but his day has come and gone. Give the young players their due and move on.