Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Celtics win Game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead. Post-game discussion here

Discuss the Finals now that the Celtics upset the Lakers in Los Angeles to win Game 4 and take a 3-1 series lead.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Celtics win Game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead. Post-game discussion here

I can't seem to find Kobe's statistics for game 4 of the NBA Finals. Can a Kobe/Laker fan, please inform me.

Thanks.

Default Re: Celtics win Game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead. Post-game discussion here

Last edited by bigkingsfan; 06-13-2008 at 01:57 AM.

i have no idea why the game thread can't also be the post-game thread. i mean wtf? only in a perfect world would i be able to see the 5 threads dominating the board rite now combined in the game thread..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Discuss the Finals now that the Celtics upset the Lakers in Los Angeles to win Game 4 and take a 3-1 series lead.
    The Celtics didn't upset the Lakers. They are the best team in the league. The Lakers lost a game that they were expected to lose by anyone with a brain. When the Lakers win a game, that's called an upset... not when the Celtics win. I don't care where the game is played.

Saw a basketball once MacBirdTruth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy2k2
    I can't seem to find Kobe's statistics for game 4 of the NBA Finals. Can a Kobe/Laker fan, please inform me.

Thanks.
    Not good.

McCants is Available!!

Default NBA Finals, Celtics vs. Lakers, Game 5, Sunday

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Celtics[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Indigo"]Lakers
    [/COLOR]
    PG: Rajon Rondo/Derek Fisher
    SG: Ray Allen/Kobe Bryant
    SF: Paul Pierce/Vladimir Radmanovic
    PF: Kevin Garnett/Lamar Odom
    C: Kendrick Perkins/Pau Gasol

Celtics Bench: Cassell, Brown, Powe, Posey, House

Lakers Bench: Vujajic, Farmar, Mbenga, Turiaf, Ariza

ahaha what a great night..i was so pissed when we wereo down 24..then Pierce and Garnett went bananas..great defense..I LOVE POWE...I LOVE THIS TEAM..IM DRUNK..3-1 SERIES LEAD..F ALL THE EXPERTS WHO DOUbTED THIS TEAM ALL YEAR LONG...WHAT NOW iDIOTS

Originally Posted by aznboy2k2

Thanks.
    espn.com and nba.com. are you sure your a fan of the nba? i mean not being able to find a score in this day and age = brainless.

aznboy2k2
    I hit open layups

lol
    Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz; 06-13-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    ahaha what a great night..i was so pissed when we wereo down 24..then Pierce and Garnett went bananas..great defense..I LOVE POWE...I LOVE THIS TEAM..IM DRUNK..3-1 SERIES LEAD..F ALL THE EXPERTS WHO DOUbTED THIS TEAM ALL YEAR LONG...WHAT NOW iDIOTS
    I doubted the team all year long, but I'm no idiot

Learning to shoot layups Mamba33's Avatar

GJ Celtics, now my team's gonna have to pull a Cinderella Man+Rocky Balboa...
    Lol damn man

The Celtics didn't upset the Lakers. They are the best team in the league. The Lakers lost a game that they were expected to lose by anyone with a brain. When the Lakers win a game, that's called an upset... not when the Celtics win. I don't care where the game is played.
    vegas odds my friend. u can't change a fact.

McCants is Available!!

where is the ray allen gif of him blowing past sasha or PJ brown dunking on kobe?

I hope the Celtics end this in 5 it would be great to win at home but you can't risk giving life to Kobe Bryant.