Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Doc Rivers is a great coach

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    almost 2 tho. 1 perkin injury away...
    almost 2 is NOT 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    record is shit? Give him good pieces and hes proven his worth.
    and CP3, Griffin, De Andre are not good pieces? fk off.

you think Thibs wouldn't have this team at least reach the WCF the last 2 years in place of Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    almost 2 tho. 1 perkin injury away...
    almost none. 1 Laker injury away

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    almost 2 is NOT 2

and CP3, Griffin, De Andre are not good pieces? fk off.

you think Thibs wouldn't have this team at least reach the WCF the last 2 years in place of Doc?
    *shrugs*

The reason they didn't get to the conference finals is because of chokes really. Maybe Thibs work them to be better defensively tho. They never really been elite. They've been top 10 tho, and that's good enough...but they tend to choke their games. I mean seriously...they choked for like two years in a row.

Sometimes they looked like championship contender in previous years. They beat the Spurs in a hell of a series. Played very good defense and offensive. They destroyed the Rockets, but then they make stupid mistakes and choke the game away defensively. With the Thunder, CP3 made that stupid flop mistake in game 5 I think? They were good enough those years to go to the WCF, but they went stupid at key games.

Local High School Star

He is a good Coach, BUT he is upset about every damn call and i dont like liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    *shrugs*

The reason they didn't get to the conference finals is because of chokes really. Maybe Thibs work them to be better defensively tho. They never really been elite. They've been top 10 tho, and that's good enough...but they tend to choke their games. I mean seriously...they choked for like two years in a row.

Sometimes they looked like championship contender in previous years. They beat the Spurs in a hell of a series. Played very good defense and offensive. They destroyed the Rockets, but then they make stupid mistakes and choke the game away defensively. With the Thunder, CP3 made that stupid flop mistake in game 5 I think? They were good enough those years to go to the WCF, but they went stupid at key games.
    choking when they are leading means their defense is suspect. that's all there is to it.