Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jordan Clarkson > Payton and Smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJC...ature=youtu.be

30 points / 7 assists with Westbrook / Waiters guarding him all game

What a steal by the Lakers. He's looking better than Smart and Payton at this point. Smart is a roid raging bum

Default Re: Jordan Clarkson > Payton and Smart

find me clarkson on this list. having trouble
    http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...-20/index.html

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Marcus Smart should be able to stick around in the NBA for 10 years barring a major injury but he's not a future star or anything close. He could even have years in his prime where he's a reserve. So I don't see why Clarkson potentially being better than him is anything to brag over. It's not like Clarkson has kept LA from being one of the worst teams in the league.

A more relevant question is whether or not he's better than Jeremy Lin as that could be an important question for his future in LA. I wouldn't be concerning myself over whether or not my part-time starting rookie is better than some sub-.500 team's fourth-best guard.

Excellent find for the Lakers. He was a 2nd round pick? Already a lot better than Smush ever was

Hoping Knicks "2nd round find" Cleanthony Early does something. Had high hopes of him

why do laker fans love attention despite being a terrible team??? You guys sure love talking despite your current situation while normal fans wouldn't seek any the same lime light.

Marcus Smart clearly has more impact on games and the evidence is that the Celtics are actually been a winning team since he's been inserted into the lineup. Smart might not be the biggest reason for the Celtics turn around but you can see the impact he makes defensively and how it translates to actually wins games.

with westbrook and waiter guarding him..? is that supposed to be extra impressive? cause its not

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    find me clarkson on this list. having trouble
    http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...-20/index.html
    garbage list, Mirotic at 5

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    why do laker fans love attention despite being a terrible team??? You guys sure love talking despite your current situation while normal fans wouldn't seek any the same lime light.

Marcus Smart clearly has more impact on games and the evidence is that the Celtics are actually been a winning team since he's been inserted into the lineup. Smart might not be the biggest reason for the Celtics turn around but you can see the impact he makes defensively and how it translates to actually wins games.
    Last time I checked, Op was a Knicks fan.

Why you salty ass ni99as always have to try an highlight some bullshit you claim us Lakers fans do? Elitist bullshit. Funny part is apart from the Celtics, and Spurs, and maybe the Heat, the rest of you really shouldn't have anything to say to a Lakers fan. Win some playoff or championship Basketball first before thinking a few years with a good record means any Laker fan is void of knowledge because we've been irrelevant for so long, all of five years.

FYI , every decent Laker fan on this Forum knows we're in the shit, even some of the trolls, just because we show enthusiasm at prospects, potential FA's , upcoming draft picks or just towards getting better in general , it means we're delusional , whiney or some other half ass insecure bullshit being spouted by the next ni99a about how we roll.

You ain't any different from us. You have your favorite Team, player , bias. If some news report came along and said a Top player wanted to play for your franchise , hyperbole or not , you would entertain the reports just like any Laker fan would.

All your shit stink just as much as ours ISH , but at least we have an excuse for our pompous Attitude. If we talking winning , most of you is at the back of the line no matter what the standings say. Catch up Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

Why you salty ass ni99as always have to try an highlight some bullshit you claim us Lakers fans do? Elitist bullshit. Funny part is apart from the Celtics, and Spurs, and maybe the Heat, the rest of you really shouldn't have anything to say to a Lakers fan. Win some playoff or championship Basketball first before thinking a few years with a good record means any Laker fan is void of knowledge because we've been irrelevant for so long, all of five years.

FYI , every decent Laker fan on this Forum knows we're in the shit, even some of the trolls, just because we show enthusiasm at prospects, potential FA's , upcoming draft picks or just towards getting better in general , it means we're delusional , whiney or some other half ass insecure bullshit being spouted by the next ni99a about how we roll.

You ain't any different from us. You have your favorite Team, player , bias. If some news report came along and said a Top player wanted to play for your franchise , hyperbole or not , you would entertain the reports just like any Laker fan would.

All your shit stink just as much as ours ISH , but at least we have an excuse for our pompous Attitude. If we talking winning , most of you is at the back of the line no matter what the standings say. Catch up Bitches.
    tl;dr

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Westbrook can't play defense or what? Clarkson was torching that boy.

Clarkson is nice. I was really impressed with his highlights from last night. He didn't really look like a rookie, he was making grown man plays. I'll be keeping an eye out to see if he can keep this up.

The dunk was nice, but the block on westbrok and that no look pass

After last night, dude is 3rd among rookies in PER (15.36) and, since the All-Star break (16 GP), he's been averaging 14.6/4.4/4.7 on 54.3 TS%.

Has improved tremendously since Nash started training him

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    After last night, dude is 3rd among rookies in PER (15.36) and, since the All-Star break (16 GP), he's been averaging 14.6/4.4/4.7 on 54.3 TS%.

Has improved tremendously since Nash started training him
    Don't know why people are hating on him. Do people hate the Lakers even without Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

When you lead up a long ass post with a false statement

Op is a Lakers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Don't know why people are hating on him. Do people hate the Lakers even without Kobe?
    no one is hating on him. it's just the op was made to deliberately piss off other fans.